主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 21:05:18 | 显示全部楼层

The storm that day

rain came,hogan outlet, finally came to this. Glass window split para knocked a few, seem to a declaration of war,chaussure supra pas cher, but the instant of time, the sound are connected into a piece of an abrupt sound replacement, wind, rain, object crash interwoven into a 2012 approaching fear.
now, this morning, no longer have everything yesterday, but yesterday to all.
< p > suddenly, crisp sound of birdsong, came across the depressed, and soon Jicha into a piece, I surprised places to look, in the few trees towering trees, a dozen sparrows, danced merrily in the singing, it all seemed like the old, completely ignoring those who complain, quite some teenagers do not know sorrow taste.
< p > lying in bed, listen, wind dynamic things, desperately moved to move,hogan outlet, I worried that the house would be moved to heaven. Sounds like a mouth, Luandun pot, stir my eardrum.
>
cloud pressure is very low, it was like a black face, such as lightning sword. From the far and near the thunder,golden goose scarpe donna, I do not know where to come out, I do not know where to disappear?
no, rain, wind, hurriedly jumped out, straining to clamor, really crazy.
< p > listen carefully, in fact, their voices with the usual no what difference, however, this sounds, but extraordinarily warm, I smell the smell, found at the air exceptionally pure and fresh, the mood from the repression brisk up. And the grass will slowly stand up. The fallen tree, the other tree will be replaced, the neighborhood children began to play.
check the doors and windows. I can only wait for the. incapable of action。
the sun has long been hidden, such as day and night.
simply under the ground, standing at the window, look outside, all of a sudden, a dark, power down.
all is changing, everything seems not changed.
urged people to come back early, I am waiting for.
muddleheaded sleep.
take something out of the refrigerator, to accompany me through this ghostly night, dark light, mobile phone is my only consolation. No message to.
night, more black, the room was filled with a more intense heat and depression, the heart of people very vexed.
< p > wake up in the morning, out of the house, outside a messy, fallen trees, broken and scattered signs,chaussure air jordan pas cher, scattered the debris, all this let me familiar yet strange, I carefully walked, looking at the crumbling billboard. People are busy cleaning up all sorts of trash and debris, repainting those long not sugarcoat things, interspersed with some complain about sound and condemning. I looked at my look.
I walked up and down the room, and walked away,scarpe hogan outlet, watch and watch, time is very slow.
a drink of wine, freely flowing thoughts. At this time, whether there are from the people on the road? How do those insects and small animal? There are those who flooded vegetable and rice? Golgi's petrel also do not know where to fly...... Can you fly to my window?
Related Articls:

Those who

Hightlord

Night Ning

I don't know a place where people can have so many characteristics. As if all the other people's habits, and do not know where they come from. The people here do not have their own most traditional culture, that is, most people here are wandering people. Naturally lost the most primitive culture of precipitation, such a person may be my view of the people here, but also for my own views.
ecco sale[url=http://www.verheijwebdesign.nl]n
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表