好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
地板
发表于 2016-6-13 14:37:23 | 只看该作者

Primary school principals Report

learning articles
< br   > now, along with the acceleration of the pace of school transformation, higher authorities concerned, of all the teachers and students is an urgent appeal to, LX generations dream frames in XX years on October 13,sac guess pas cher, the district government "on the LX primary school reform office coordination meeting. When the mayor promised LX elementary school flower latest in XX year 2 month relocation, never stage fright I actually excited to have almost incoherent; when I walked out of the district government office of Nanxiang. Never have the relaxed feeling overflow in the face. At the same time, feel a heavy responsibility on the shoulders.
I take an active part in all kinds of training, from the school management major and teaching management.
XX about the past year Time passes very quickly.. Desk review, reflection of school management, the work combs, find the problems in the analysis, in combing the integration for growth, which is a kind of rational thinking, is also a kind of self pressurized is accept guidance from colleagues, help the good opportunity. According to the following requirements, in the following aspects to report their own work.
we asked each teacher to write a work of at least a month to 5 per month and essays,barbour soldes, to the headmaster's office. When she turned a laptop notebook,pandora outlet online, see the teacher who open their hearts to tell the truth, I always thought emotion and feelings... Because at this time, our hearts have posted recently, we are with the school with the breath, a total of destiny. Sincere communication with teachers, can eliminate misunderstanding, enhance understanding.
primary school principals report
sentiment article
Primary school principals Report
,adidas nmd runner pas cher, an old hand is a good guide to avoid detours.
< p > "at the end of his rope no doubt, Vista" this is me from the XX in April 2, walk on the LX primary school job so far to experience the best interpretation.

three,nike tn foot locker, diligent in learning, writing
< p > walked into the campus, visiting teachers,cheap pandora jewelry, piercing the veil of mystery,nike tn pas cher, all let me feel disappointed: adverse life of teachers and students in the surrounding environment; erosion is the young backbone teachers; quality drops day by day the students... All this stems from the pace of Simon Street construction is slow and make the old buildings has been slow to reform. The once a few degrees fly out "Golden Phoenix" campus difficult to retain the "Golden Phoenix", not to mention to attract the "Golden Phoenix".
,golden goose saldi.
two, the essay system, listen to the voices of
inconvenient traffic environment, the old school buildings are the "bottleneck" of the development of the school. Only solve this problem, the related problems can be smoothly done or easily solved through brainstorming.
I want to know the way to my horse collar, detours. I humbly to peer advice, regardless of the education sector, a senior principal, or budding young president, I look for data on their governance art learning. I take an active part in the forum of young president of Shanghai city. Excellent education magazine is the "package" of my work ". Combined with the actual work, I feel at any time to write their own thinking. These impressions can make me less detours at work. Related Articles:

3 art teachers in primary school

Elementary

Special re

Two is to learn the breadth and depth of the lack of. In the study, see "fast food" newspapers and books are more, look at the political theory of books are less; read news news categories of books more, see the natural protection, forestry science and technology books less. The depth and breadth of the theory of learning is not enough to grasp the mind and soul.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表