好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-30 07:09:12 | 显示全部楼层

Universities encourage students to love at least o

ridicule: should be used as a required course
Christine Fan generation fun: now the University, if there is no Durex, I am afraid that &quot,hogan outlet online;students and" &gt,scarpe hogan olympia;
newly-married: encourage, otherwise the youth is too pale,mont blanc pas cher.
sigh: regret university did not
Yuan Senchao: can the school be a little more academic "innovation"?
I am in school:
RAY: back in college we receive is "save heaven, and destroying human desires&quot,nike tn pas cher; education!
123: not enough Aoxue Hongmei mess, talking about is a personal matter, need to be encouraged?
low-key life: I did not talk about the University, and now think about regret dead!
opposed: the university is not realistic
Liu Yuan gardener: this should be it?
. Online: encourage, but also to encourage self love! Learn to love each other and love yourself as important!
university to encourage students to "at least one" enlightened or Hype: School  applauded
: can I use her Dragon Charm to describe curry favour by claptrap?
Sina vision: "China good school" please you,scarpe hogan uomo!
bud bud: Well, we need to be open, not only open, but also open to the idea.
female man: no university is not complete,hogan outlet.
Xu bud: students don't encourage, otherwise, some parents will Chinese as a task, everything changed.
Cherish
: the university should be promoting the knowledge of the place, not the reality, don't talk as well.
Ma Mengyue: if I was still in school, such a policy would,sac goyard pas cher!
< p > Shanghai City bachelor: university education is the key to "in place", not "offside", nor "rob a", not &quot,tn requin pas cher;mismatches". Talk about the University, is entirely a student's privacy. The cultivation of students' emotional intelligence, also do not have to start from, blindly encourage students to talk about the feelings, is a trifle too.
Pan Junhua Andy: a very open and far sighted school!
Sina Sichuan friends: personally think it should be as a compulsory course, if you can count the credits is better.
question: should let nature take its course?
slow encouragement must be Platon type.
< p > lead: last weekend was Zhejiang University Ningbo Polytechnic Institute report days, in 3000 students entered the school, a post on the school bulletin boards of the poster "bright" - its seventh article reads: should at least once, regardless of the success or failure.
North nose: maybe only college is sincere, do not consider too much, only because.
Related Articles:

Officials frequency trap, indecent photos embarrassing who

Life is a

I betrayed

From 1979 began literary creation, in the national and provincial literary journals published more than 100 million words of fiction, essays, reportage and script that works by income in various literary anthologies and middle school students in extra-curricular reading. Published works of fiction, essays, essays, dramas and operas.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表