主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-30 18:00:31 | 显示全部楼层

Shui Junyi: do not let the children participate in

< p > in the final scene, Shui Junyi was finally coming out to cheer for the daughter water Yishi, what a water Yishi to a song "to their own future, to their expectations,tn requin pas cher, to reading" my father, "Shui Junyi to salute. Shui Junyi also open throat vocals for her daughter, and called himself "father" to express the views of all the users for the first time. Qin Pei to cheer on the ginger's brother and sister,hogan outlet, for the first time on stage singing jump, clear voice and vigorous dance won fans applauded. Always have the courage to break through self ginger's brother and sister and overwhelmed also brought less domestic television some naked eye 3D, cool stage effect breathtaking. Adam again in person at the scene to cheer for the daughter, Joyce,scarpe hogan outlet, in the romantic and Joyce were singing "Fa", but also bring full version of the stage show "laugh at the clouds". Daughter was named "China good father Wang Jing in the wrote and directed a" praying mantis ", by father and daughter and Jing Wushi queen performing together. Crystal sister also first TV show, and Jing Wong joke sweet life. More exciting content, please pay close attention to October 27th (Monday) night 22:00 Zhejiang TV, "I am not a star".
Jing Wong was henpecked husband and wife love like a spy
< p > "I am not a star tonight will usher in the fourth quarter finals, Shui Junyi daughter water Yishi, Qin Pei children ginger's brother and sister,golden goose outlet, Adam and Lydia, daughter of the Joyce,hogan sito ufficiale, Jing's daughter Wang gexianshenshou,air max homme pas cher, or return to innocence, or coup as soon as possible.
< p > the finals stage, water Yishi for the first time to face sitting in the audience watching the father Shui Junyi express gratitude, Shui Junyi also for her daughter open throat vocals, and to respond to the daughter in "I'm not a star, and friends to call him" father "attitude. "I'm not for water poems in" star, Shui Junyi does not support from beginning to end. Although water Yishi is 21 years old, but in the eyes of the Shui Junyi, she is still a babe in the little girl, he did not want premature daughter in front of public exposure,goyard pas cher, accept too much external review and even groundless criticism. But one day, very assertive water Yishi specially and father interviewed six hours, after half a month again interviewed the father, Shui Junyi from her eyes saw a childlike seriously pure desire, he felt that if we do not agree that may influence the relationship between father and daughter, and agreed to water Yishi to participate in the "I am not a star". Facts have proved that the fourteenth the painstaking process of not only let father more and more optimistic about the water Yishi original decision, also make water Yishi grow a lot, also received a lot of friends love, even a lot of friends rushed a Shui Junyi microblogging called "father". Faced with the "son-in-law", Shui Junyi said with a smile that these are a good joke. When host pressed his son-in-law when, he gestures with their height jokingly responded, than they were a little higher,hogan outlet online, enumerate three basic standard >
Jing Wong has been blasting is a weakness"
Shui Junyi for the first time the scene for her daughter to help out
Shui Junyi: do not let the children participate in the field will affect the relationship between father and daughter said apply standard
Related Articls:

Kobe Bryant of the road for the development of _ s

Tells abortion foes We, will prevai Bush

Ulysses (U

Everyone had just seen a coach like that; it was in front of five hundred, two hundred, one hundred, and finally they caught up with him, but not his friend. Once, a single carriage crossed by two horses are galloping four wheeled carriage. "Ah!" Cavalcanti heart to himself said, "if I have the carriage, the two horses good running horses, especially, the carriage with the passport, that's OK!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表