主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-27 01:33:18 | 显示全部楼层

< p > as foul shots of the netizen Yang Xiaosong f

Washington < / strong > recently, Xu Zheng an interview mention said Zhou Libo "not fit to host", "performance level should to improve", a little hasty a little, causing dissatisfaction Zhou Libo,hogan sito ufficiale, and through personal microblogging impolitely choking back, "you dress up as a pig to quite like the dress quite embarrassing."
< p > as foul shots of the netizen Yang Xiaosong fat "posted a. Zhou bluntly said the PS," I in the blog also won't respond to the, this thing has come to an end! "
the war of words in the center of the storm intensified, Xu Zheng and Zhou Libo did not speak again on. 14, the reporter took advantage of Zhou Libo recording program gap interview with him,mont blanc pas cher, he said it was wrong to say that the matter is not his own, I and Xu Zheng know, no holidays, but his character I do not like, not I would like to make friends. This person's name is not in my dictionary, I never mentioned him,hogan outlet online, this is the first thing he did, the fault is not in my. Why? He does have a point, but somehow, compared to their peers is taboo,scarpe hogan outlet, he call me by my first name, but said Guo Degang 'teacher'. What does he want? And he is the junior,chaussure tn pas cher, I 1981 * * *, he is not qualified to comment on my eyes,hogan outlet, not also pointing jiangshan". Zhou said just and ray boss Wang Changtian together,tn requin pas cher, for the network verbal battle does not regret, "any time is network others first scold me I just return to scold,ugg pas cher, I am absolutely people do not make me I do not prisoners".
reporter also call Xu Zheng, Xu Zheng staff told reporters, Xu Zheng is currently in Australia, with Hong Tao and the children enjoy a leisurely holiday, the matter will not respond.
Zhou Libo (photo source: Wuhan Evening News)
Zhou Libo and Xu Zheng for the first time to respond to the war of words: he is not willing to make my friends
Related Articls:

The people's Republic of Chin

Regulations of the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone

admitted that 10 times a numb

According to Hong Kong media said, dingzigao already predetermined sanatorium and hospital, 28th floor rent 10000 yuan top suite, due to the shortage of hospital beds, to advance reservation, they want to advance payment of 1 00000 yuan to leave the room, the statement also should be carefully kept confidential. The hospital immediately ordered the outward leakage is not allowed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表