[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 03:52:14 | 显示全部楼层

The fruits of summer! I also known as happy farm!

summer, I went to the farm is four under the high mountains, I have a small thatched cottage, and Gou Er accompanied, in the strong sun, flow tangzhuo the sweat of hard work on this piece of small fields,hogan outlet online, think of the previous nothing so with on the world the generations of fields, from their land was born and grew up, married,spaccio hogan outlet, have children, and work in the fields to the old, and buried... Like fate!Today I went into the
this piece of land,hogan sito ufficiale, although the illusory beauty, unreal fields, but just like flying mood, looking all around.... look,golden goose outlet, the southern shore of green spring night, wake up a tree flourishing, the leaves lush Yaya, our vision, mature fruit incense. In the bushes, a fairy facing the sky, beautiful season, mature time, the flowers are smiling!
  fields, those across the song, that red debauch love song, sing and sing, that melancholy is nothing but only under the brow, but the heart! What can you do? What can you do? The scene here,converse femme pas cher, people have not, more like qiuniang in the wind sing "flower Kanshe straight must fold,tn pas cher, not treatsblossomless spatial booklet"We obtain

to the earth mother's feelings, to her soul, that the Millennium war hurt our eyes shed tears of children, we understand the emotional strength, know that ordinary parenting is not easy to know the company......
Related Articles:

Flowers an

In the winter, the bird is singing

Loneliness

Once, it was said that I was a hedgehog, so that people can not touch. Now, in order to love you, I pulled the thorns, trying to put you in touch with me, though living a life life. It hurts, only the heart knows. When I cry up, you never around. Your mind, I can not guess, I can not think of. You keep me in the world, or I stay in the world? Or, we can never be the intersection?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-3-31 14:02:39 | 显示全部楼层

Dusk

in my heart even began to blame the mother, how she was not home so late, don't you know there are two little girl outside? Mother and sister go to the sun hall to pick up a peanut, is in the next village across the fields, quite far, my father was not at home, to work very tight, I also can go for help, but her mother feared trouble, but to let me in the village, watching her play, my age is not large, because the mother even the house keys are not assured to me, the day and buddies together well,hogan outlet, but they have to go home early, neighbors and yellow have lit the kerosene lamp, my nose is a bit sour, feeling a little cold, but still did not dare to move, sister to sleep is sweet.
the distance from time to time to sell Deep-Fried Dough Sticks and Clay oven rolls cries, I subconsciously licked the chapped lips, it feels like it is hungry. I try to think of some good things, this year during the Spring Festival is also home to hold a big award like last year, my mother will not like last year I bought a red coat, his father will not be like last time back again as a book or back a bag of snacks is not her sister, the piece of apple shaped rubber to me, grandma is not the same as last year in the winter and give me a pair of stick boots, teachers will not be like last time in the classroom or read my composition, "ah...... "I was sneezing a sneeze interrupted their thoughts, little sister was surprised unconscious twitch, and then slept soundly,spaccio hogan outlet, I gave a free hand to wipe my nose, tears are like the edification of like, poured out fall over each other, I hand rubbed eyes, the tears finally stopped, eyes began to become exhausted astringent hazy......
hand in his own small alley on tiptoe to keep looking around, hoping his mother and sister in the turning point of intersection of the shadow,louboutin pas cher soldes, I do not know how long, the road is also gradually blurred strong, she hardly stand,converse pas cher, my neck is sour then, in the alley close to their wall squat,converse femme pas cher, so that my heart seems to settle some. "Elder sister, my younger sister trapped" took my arm softly humming, I felt an inexplicable fire, what time it is, but also to sleep, to the mouth of the fire did not spit it out, after all, she is still young, but my duty is to look after her, "I embrace you," I mumbled the sentence, she also very bluntly squat on my arm as she cradle lying propped in the little guy was soon asleep,nike tn requin soldes, I dare not move, only looked at the opposite wall in a daze.
a tall bike black shadow flash into the alley, he saw a black wall appears to be two children, he is not sure gently >
I hold my
days late, enveloped the village with a halo has already disappeared in the fields, the villagers also continued to go home, have to play their own buddies see the chimney smoke curl, are quickly dispersed, do not know who will occasionally heard from so one or two bark in the day the country was especially harsh...... Related Articles:

The face o

There is a

For example, in the process of cultivation hoe out of a seed, the system will come to a prompt and timely. Because the seed to go to the store to buy, so that except to save points, there is a real hard-working band with a feeling.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-3-31 18:59:00 | 显示全部楼层

The relationship between Confucianism, Buddhism an

Confucianism three and primary and secondary education what is the relationship between Buddhism and Taoism? Confucianism is the Confucian, representatives of Confucius; Buddhism is Buddhism, representative of Sakyamuni; Tao of Taoism is, a representative for Lao Zi. See these three words,air max 90 pas cher, the average person is thought to be three different things, can not be confused, it is not deep understanding. So, here I am, first make a simple introduction. The founder of Confucianism, Confucius, inherited the Zhou Dynasty ritual, the carry forward, then introduced the thought of ren. Ceremony, not only on the surface, the form of the ceremony. Li, from the heart, sincere people, but also to treat people with humility, humility, is also a gift, sincere, it is important, is the fundamental. Benevolence, in Buddhism is the righteousness of mercy, is that we often put benevolence and kindness two words and said, called kindness. A "person" word, a "two" side, between representatives of two people to get along. Get along with people, but also have benevolence, ritual, see a small animal, compassion is not to kill, benevolence. People should be sincere relative to the people, to charity and fraternity, which is called jen. Dairenjiewu, Confucian said: benevolence, righteousness,golden goose outlet, propriety, wisdom,spaccio hogan outlet, faith. This is the fundamental philosophy of life, explained above the benevolence, ritual, righteousness, is to help others, is Dangdang life, even help people to sacrifice their own interests, without any hesitation, this just really do "righteousness" is a word. Letter, everything that has ever said, must do, this is a letter. Letter, also includes the trust, the trust of the teacher, the teacher is who? Teacher is the Confucius, Lao Tzu, Buddha Sakyamuni and Jesus, Mohammed, the five is a saint, teach us life, out of their misery. Do not doubt that what the teacher says and does not doubt, this is a letter. Have a letter to a friend. If the teacher has done successfully, will the teacher education laboriously passed down. >   
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; down is the road, in the past is not in-depth understanding, I also believe that Taoism Taoism daily worship, practices, superstition. "Lao Tzu" (or "moral") was the first sentence: "" Tao ", what is the way? Incredibly so difficult to understand? Road, in fact, is the road of heaven and earth, the law of the world, cause and effect cycle,hogan outlet online, is also the case. This is very scientific, not superstition. What you sow,scarpe hogan outlet, soy beans,hogan outlet online, watermelon will not have papaya, mung bean does not have black beans, the karma; work to effort will result. If you do something rash, how will have good results? The principle is the same. Some people say that only Buddhism is about reincarnation, cause and effect, so the BuddhaRelated Articles:

In celebra

How long d

The holiday, to the village f

For example, in the process of cultivation hoe out of a seed, the system will come to a prompt and timely. Because the seed to go to the store to buy, so that except to save points, there is a real hard-working band with a feeling.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表