主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 23:48:33 | 显示全部楼层

The spread of red

evening, Wujiang, a generation of American falls down slowly. The blood, and the horizon of the sun into the sunset eyes, unwilling to myopia. Unexpectedly, in the depths of sight, indistinct with a relieved......
< p > debauchery, is still the Chu troops tramped through the land; brightly lit, it is still the Chu army the sprinkling of the blood of the city; deep in the palace, is still the king sat on a chair...
somehow, in Xiang Yu, the heart always has a strong feeling that shares. Whether his valiant, nor his emotion Shigeyoshi, even his own day in, I to show off the capital. But it is strange for Xiang Yu's rival Liu Bang, but I did not imagine the hatred,golden goose outlet, and even have a few lucky silk. Fortunately he, fortunately, he sat on the the emperor's throne, to participate in the days and nights of intrigue, to enjoy the intrigue of sleepless nights,hogan outlet, fortunately,scarpe hogan outlet, his final outcome is lonely died...... It is such, just let those of us admired Xiang Yu, with a few strands of comfort, but also to Wujiang edge of the wipe soul has been sublimated....
206 BC, hongmenyan. And, at the same time. Aggressive opponent will roll up the air Cen Cen ripples, Xiao Cheng cramped. But that day,hogan outlet, embarrassed, but in exchange for half a prosperous, this is perhaps the fate. Xiang Yu did not know if he would regret the day spared, may be a few silk unwilling, but to his mind should soon be able to forget. It is precisely because of forgiveness that day, only the achievements of his fame.
< p > in 202 BC, Wujiang edge of that wipes the carmine, beauty accompanied,scarpe hogan outlet, I'm afraid until it disappears for a second to feel serene and contented. Really, enough. As a general, with millions of soldiers, galloping across the battlefield; as a man, and the beloved woman together, and death together. In the most glorious moments, without the slightest flaw, perfect and the world goodbye, then why not a new start?
died on the battlefield, is the only end of Xiang Yu. His soul, don't belong to the wire woven cage! That belongs only to the pride of the West Chu overlord, not because of time and the passage of time,hogan sito ufficiale, but in the long time, accumulate slowly, slowly precipitation...
-- remember Xiang Yu
many people are Xiang Yu uneven, but wearing a crown, wearing robes, the supreme emperor really suitable for him? The answer is self-evident. And do not say other people, if overlooking everything he can have a beautiful love that the Farewell to My Concubine? Everything is relative, in fact, his failure, what is it not a success?
I don't know if Liu Bang will be in the midnight, suddenly wake up, the dream of the protagonist, Xiang Yu is surprised. In that night, watching the candlelight, nostalgic for the spread of red edge of Wujiang......
Losers are always in the wrong.
Related Articles:

In the mem

It has been over 14 years.

I remember saying to my parents, when I was in Shanghai, I was sure to take them over and play with them and see the world outside. It happened this year I mixed than in previous years to be poor, with investment of friends, loss of a lot of money, but also full of debt, and just like the "broken house even worse at night, missing the boat also met the head wind".
outlet burberry online[url=http://www.qi-ide
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表