主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 01:57:27 | 显示全部楼层

Light reading education into school, reading into

< p > we educate students, reading (teach) education, now even if we have virtually the default,scarpe hogan outlet, education is the school, reading is the class, but we still have to admit that, education is education, reading is reading, which with the school and the class is not associated.
that has a son you will not your father? In fact, this is the root, in other words, this is the root of our Chinese people!
education now I want to have to upgrade,chaussure tn pas cher, because we know the nine years of compulsory education, it is the past tense! Nine years of compulsory education, finished junior high school which at that time was also the intellectuals, coupled with time and information is not developed to the point that, we will not from the network up to absorb knowledge, of course, these knowledge is uneven.
< p > of course that's not for us to consider, is that we can not solve, we can only solve the is the education and the study to draw an equal sign, will go to school and class aside!
then the problem, when education became a school, reading into a class, we learn the things in the end is for what?
we want the education is to tell the students, have their own reading interest, have their own way of reading, have their own reading habits, this is the real education!
if a country does not exist one country, one country, the education of the city should wait for the education of the country, rather than the constant expansion of urban college students, and the neglect of rural college students!
< >
if everyone wants the education is to tell us how to make money, then the people of this country is certainly not a hope!
< p > first,chaussure nike tn, we look at the title presented in the problem,converse all star, China is a five thousand year civilization (Civilization) history of ancient country, from Confucius Confucian reverence,hogan outlet, and Confucius disciples wrote on the cloud of the doctrine of the mean, to the Cai Yuanpei's last in the field of education leaders hands of Peking University, we are a adhering to the thousands of years of civilization education country!
< p > but as from the beginning of the 21st century began, the university or the success or failure of the people began to question the Peking University and Tsinghua University Education in the end is not education, so we now hear the most North famous education dean that Cai Yuanpei!
friends will ask, the problem of education has emerged, and well known, but still no one to resolve!
< p > count, or you ask yourself, how many people now have seen the paper books, the Internet why paper?
< p > we mentioned a family so sure is man is the Lord heart bone, referred to the school as the most successful is the principal and a good headmaster to big said such as Cai Yuanpei, to little to say in a town, both have a good reputation in the country or town, and was not an empty shell.
education is not only to solve the problem of the students themselves, as well as parents, teachers, schools, of course, there is a country!
what is the education we want,louboutin pas cher? Related Articls:

This is ju

I met Lang happiness

I don't know a place where people can have so many characteristics. As if all the other people's habits, and do not know where they come from. The people here do not have their own most traditional culture, that is, most people here are wandering people. Naturally lost the most primitive culture of precipitation, such a person may be my view of the people here, but also for my own views.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.2xsoftware.fr]bottes
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-3-31 05:45:38 | 显示全部楼层

Whose youth is not sad

The  whose youth is not sad
"life had a lot of things are in vain. As a youth,scarpe hogan outlet, I began to can't sleep... Like... A long time ago as insomnia... I still insist that the poor, those hopes. Over the years the most accurate is intuitive, so I foolishly thought you want to do can do, so I put their bigotry as adhere to. Many years later, I found that I was wrong, wrong in a complete mess. This is life, someday you will understand everything, but this can't return to the past. Primary school students give me more and more contact, many are married. Think of those days together, think of those who grow up with the time, there is always a kind of indescribable feeling. For so many years, or someone will think of me, I know, for so many years without contact with each other and people, inevitably some strange,air jordan pas cher, but the feelings still,hogan roma online, those days will never be forgotten as. The road is not the same, it is doomed to not go, however, this road is really too tired. I always think I can stick to it, still think so. I don't know what time is the end, my best time is that I never go back. I remember every person, every name, a nickname. I keep all the memories, but now is not the time to recall. College entrance examination after the holiday at home, linked to a number of primary school students, many are not at home, so, the party is eventually scattered. I don't know what is the meeting scene, will talk about what, but still hope everybody can get together a. For so many years, I have not changed, the appearance has not changed, is not changed, the heart has not changed. I have a lot of things, and now want to say, maybe tonight, can't sleep. It is very quiet, everyone is asleep. Now the brain awake, only at night, I can calm down. The University, I started to change my character, I can't do a sentimental person, I want to make a rational person. The facts prove that I can't do it. So I thought, I can't change anything. Let it be. Or after watching some inexplicable moved,golden goose mid star, or listen to some people have never heard of a song,supra pas cher, and previously as a silly smile, just smile far fetched, which one is unlike me. In those years, we were chasing the girl, I saw countless times, each time a different feeling. Now, when you look at the time with the roommate, always inexplicable smile, although no ridiculous, because this is a tragedy. But now, I took the tragedy as a comedy. A lot of things in life is futile, just like youth. Said more good, but sometimes,scarpe hogan outlet, knowing that it is futile, I still try to do it, not stupid, is a kind of wisdom. Long love, confidence there is no reason, youth in the little secret, youth so afterwards, did not leave us much time memories. Maybe one day we all the secrets are out of time, our youth is really not in the. A few days ago the high school a good friend to me talk to his secret love, he said the end of the university entrance exam wrote a long letter, to finally have the courage to send out, mangRelated Articls:

World _27

Night Ning

I don't know a place where people can have so many characteristics. As if all the other people's habits, and do not know where they come from. The people here do not have their own most traditional culture, that is, most people here are wandering people. Naturally lost the most primitive culture of precipitation, such a person may be my view of the people here, but also for my own views.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.2xsoftware.fr]bottes
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表