主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 01:07:40 | 显示全部楼层

Dazzling life

the girl in the heart is so kind and sweet, but the truth is so nice. Pa - pa - girl, holding a pole banging on the chestnut tree, as it is in general hard to vent. The caterpillar was so frightened that he kept moving his body. What's going on outside, the earthquake? It thought. The process of thinking is a caterpillar, long stem heavy smashed it, again by pole sweep to fall in the girl's skirt. The actual moment stopped, the whole world will stop at this moment, the minute, the second...... The girl's face filled with surprise, the big Zhang, seems to be afraid of crying, eyes are round, seem to pop out. Maybe no one saw caterpillars falling down, but I see.
I never knew, that can live a life so wonderful, so bright, so fragile and so stubborn. The color of life is colorful, need you constantly with life brush to fill it,tn pas cher, know you are old and die, then this is the a beautiful picture in the picture of life, unique.
as if after a century so long, small caterpillar heard a clear voice: " mother, this is a chestnut tree, right? " this voice is so good to hear, it is imagined this beautiful girl, in the quiet in this quiet afternoon.
yes,golden goose mid star, I was struck by a strong young life.
I go, speed up the pace.
the wind blows the leaves rustle.
< p > girl had answered a God to come,hogan outlet, shouted, her mother quickly with a pole. The caterpillar to play to the roadside weeds, comforted her, as it seems to not vent and foot force of stepping on the caterpillar, pulled his daughter away. The girl walked, leaving only a hurry back. I stood in the place far looked at the little caterpillar, he's exhausted body strength managed to turn the A, who knows, it was actually on the edge of the cliff, it half of the body was hanging down. The pain and despair at this time together, but it knows the meaning of life, it will not give up any hope of life. The caterpillar endured injury, finally climbed up the cliff,nike tn requin soldes, but with small stones into the abyss. It falls into the valley, a strong life of the flowers quietly together and have a life away......
a small caterpillar lying on the branch enjoying such a quiet afternoon, it does not know what will happen next and the fate of the wheel but quietly turn......
After < p > a downpour, especially fresh air, leaves remained a dolphin crystal drops like tears of mother earth, silently sprinkles to the world,hogan outlet, everything is as dreamy, ears only wandering the sound of the wind...
What
I stood still, countless shock occupied my heart.
the caterpillar thinking? I don't know,tn pas cher, but I know it has been on the verge of death, near, near......
yes, I was shocked by the caterpillar. Related Articls:

There is a

I have lost always melancholy and moody

Z3a1jx05

I don't know a place where people can have so many characteristics. As if all the other people's habits, and do not know where they come from. The people here do not have their own most traditional culture, that is, most people here are wandering people. Naturally lost the most primitive culture of precipitation, such a person may be my view of the people here, but also for my own views.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表