主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 20:15:23 | 显示全部楼层

Smile warm composition

Spring Festival, when the blessing to their loved ones, I would like to give you a sincere blessing - a strange friend. I want to learn your willing to help others, learn your kind smile, learn your smile......
good wishes for a good man,hogan olympia outlet!
smile warm composition two: there is a kind of warmth is called smile
smile warm composition: a warm smile
hello!
smile,converse all star, smile will bring happiness to others, to bring their own warmth.
< p > that day, the weather gloomy, a look at the weather was so bad,golden goose saldi, and my mood from excitement get up in the morning. All of a sudden become low rise, that is why, as on the day, and fell on the ground. Oh, think of it, today, about monthly exam papers?! I see, the days are confused, after a weekend and until Monday, is really a short weekend ah,scarpe hogan outlet, face before going out, sister to me said: "elder sister, don't worry about how was the exam, have a little happy ah!" Sister's mouth cocked a smile. I nodded my head. Get lost, I tried to think about my sister let me be happy, but I am also not happy! All this exam, laugh out? When I came home, I shouted to my sister, "you make me happy.". Look at me,scarpe hogan outlet, do you think I still laugh out of it?" My sister 's big eyes looked at me with a wink, and I did not speak again, I knew I should not yell at her, but I couldn't take it, so I started to get angry with her. At the time, I apologized to her, she said: "all right, my sister, you like me, with a smile to face life, with a smile to face the life of each"
I do not know, this letter will be sent to where, perhaps never know. But I will remember your warm smile! I remember it was a cold winter evening, very early in the evening, I finished the Badminton Class in the gym, out of the door, only the street light emitted a faint light. Mother did not delay to come and pick me up, I in the badminton hall door turn to turn to, anxious, and he couldn't stop looking at the door, the road crowded, no mother figure. Days more and more black, the wind is more and more big,nike tn pas cher, I more and more hungry, more and more thirsty, has become increasingly urgent, at this time, an aunt stopped at my side has been staring at me, the in the mind a little nervous, dim the lights in the aunt's face, appear very kindly, she gently bend Q: "little sister, is not nobody answered ah? Make a phone call to your family! Otherwise mom and dad will be worried." I have to shed tears, said: "I have no money, nor with the phone." My aunt gave me the phone. "Use my phone! Remember the number?" I nodded, took the phone, and played it. After I turned my phone back to aunt, hurriedly say thank you. My aunt stroked my head and said, "don't worry, mom will be here soon!" Looking at the lights under the aunt to leave the back, she really like my mother. This matter in the past a long time, but the aunt warm smile always stay in my heart, I hope I can be like an aunt, in others need help, give him (her) a smile.
dear aunt: Related Articles:

Time to steal the friendship of writing

The Pea Princess 150 words

My mother is engaged in educational work, my father in the bank to work. Dad every morning to clean up, but also for me to cook, but also to give me a night to check the work. My mother came home from work every evening, not only to cook, but also for our family to wash clothes. They are very busy, but they have to do the housework, they are very hard. I think, I should help mom and dad do something to ease their burden.
burberry outlet[url=http://www.aa-files.nl
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表