主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
11#
发表于 2016-3-30 20:15:23 | 只看该作者

Smile warm composition

Spring Festival, when the blessing to their loved ones, I would like to give you a sincere blessing - a strange friend. I want to learn your willing to help others, learn your kind smile, learn your smile......
good wishes for a good man,hogan olympia outlet!
smile warm composition two: there is a kind of warmth is called smile
smile warm composition: a warm smile
hello!
smile,converse all star, smile will bring happiness to others, to bring their own warmth.
< p > that day, the weather gloomy, a look at the weather was so bad,golden goose saldi, and my mood from excitement get up in the morning. All of a sudden become low rise, that is why, as on the day, and fell on the ground. Oh, think of it, today, about monthly exam papers?! I see, the days are confused, after a weekend and until Monday, is really a short weekend ah,scarpe hogan outlet, face before going out, sister to me said: "elder sister, don't worry about how was the exam, have a little happy ah!" Sister's mouth cocked a smile. I nodded my head. Get lost, I tried to think about my sister let me be happy, but I am also not happy! All this exam, laugh out? When I came home, I shouted to my sister, "you make me happy.". Look at me,scarpe hogan outlet, do you think I still laugh out of it?" My sister 's big eyes looked at me with a wink, and I did not speak again, I knew I should not yell at her, but I couldn't take it, so I started to get angry with her. At the time, I apologized to her, she said: "all right, my sister, you like me, with a smile to face life, with a smile to face the life of each"
I do not know, this letter will be sent to where, perhaps never know. But I will remember your warm smile! I remember it was a cold winter evening, very early in the evening, I finished the Badminton Class in the gym, out of the door, only the street light emitted a faint light. Mother did not delay to come and pick me up, I in the badminton hall door turn to turn to, anxious, and he couldn't stop looking at the door, the road crowded, no mother figure. Days more and more black, the wind is more and more big,nike tn pas cher, I more and more hungry, more and more thirsty, has become increasingly urgent, at this time, an aunt stopped at my side has been staring at me, the in the mind a little nervous, dim the lights in the aunt's face, appear very kindly, she gently bend Q: "little sister, is not nobody answered ah? Make a phone call to your family! Otherwise mom and dad will be worried." I have to shed tears, said: "I have no money, nor with the phone." My aunt gave me the phone. "Use my phone! Remember the number?" I nodded, took the phone, and played it. After I turned my phone back to aunt, hurriedly say thank you. My aunt stroked my head and said, "don't worry, mom will be here soon!" Looking at the lights under the aunt to leave the back, she really like my mother. This matter in the past a long time, but the aunt warm smile always stay in my heart, I hope I can be like an aunt, in others need help, give him (her) a smile.
dear aunt: Related Articles:

Time to steal the friendship of writing

The Pea Princess 150 words

My mother is engaged in educational work, my father in the bank to work. Dad every morning to clean up, but also for me to cook, but also to give me a night to check the work. My mother came home from work every evening, not only to cook, but also for our family to wash clothes. They are very busy, but they have to do the housework, they are very hard. I think, I should help mom and dad do something to ease their burden.
burberry outlet[url=http://www.aa-files.nl
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
12#
发表于 2016-3-31 01:07:40 | 只看该作者

Dazzling life

the girl in the heart is so kind and sweet, but the truth is so nice. Pa - pa - girl, holding a pole banging on the chestnut tree, as it is in general hard to vent. The caterpillar was so frightened that he kept moving his body. What's going on outside, the earthquake? It thought. The process of thinking is a caterpillar, long stem heavy smashed it, again by pole sweep to fall in the girl's skirt. The actual moment stopped, the whole world will stop at this moment, the minute, the second...... The girl's face filled with surprise, the big Zhang, seems to be afraid of crying, eyes are round, seem to pop out. Maybe no one saw caterpillars falling down, but I see.
I never knew, that can live a life so wonderful, so bright, so fragile and so stubborn. The color of life is colorful, need you constantly with life brush to fill it,tn pas cher, know you are old and die, then this is the a beautiful picture in the picture of life, unique.
as if after a century so long, small caterpillar heard a clear voice: " mother, this is a chestnut tree, right? " this voice is so good to hear, it is imagined this beautiful girl, in the quiet in this quiet afternoon.
yes,golden goose mid star, I was struck by a strong young life.
I go, speed up the pace.
the wind blows the leaves rustle.
< p > girl had answered a God to come,hogan outlet, shouted, her mother quickly with a pole. The caterpillar to play to the roadside weeds, comforted her, as it seems to not vent and foot force of stepping on the caterpillar, pulled his daughter away. The girl walked, leaving only a hurry back. I stood in the place far looked at the little caterpillar, he's exhausted body strength managed to turn the A, who knows, it was actually on the edge of the cliff, it half of the body was hanging down. The pain and despair at this time together, but it knows the meaning of life, it will not give up any hope of life. The caterpillar endured injury, finally climbed up the cliff,nike tn requin soldes, but with small stones into the abyss. It falls into the valley, a strong life of the flowers quietly together and have a life away......
a small caterpillar lying on the branch enjoying such a quiet afternoon, it does not know what will happen next and the fate of the wheel but quietly turn......
After < p > a downpour, especially fresh air, leaves remained a dolphin crystal drops like tears of mother earth, silently sprinkles to the world,hogan outlet, everything is as dreamy, ears only wandering the sound of the wind...
What
I stood still, countless shock occupied my heart.
the caterpillar thinking? I don't know,tn pas cher, but I know it has been on the verge of death, near, near......
yes, I was shocked by the caterpillar. Related Articls:

There is a

I have lost always melancholy and moody

Z3a1jx05

I don't know a place where people can have so many characteristics. As if all the other people's habits, and do not know where they come from. The people here do not have their own most traditional culture, that is, most people here are wandering people. Naturally lost the most primitive culture of precipitation, such a person may be my view of the people here, but also for my own views.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
13#
发表于 2016-3-31 01:15:55 | 只看该作者

He went to the red ink ridge, Shan Ai Hua

ridge one ink, holding a cup of Qingjian, residual chapter punctuate Lau, embraced the summit of the heart. Pick up a night, a horizontal tube reed, nights are sweater, thin month for the sword of the horse in the west wind, quietly Chi with abandon oath.
a misty rain, catching Lanting Pavilion lingering, into memory at a time of dust, Teana sound, color painting. A tube of ink, and in the depths of the soul.
< p > pick up a night,golden goose saldi, a horizontal tube reed, let the Millennium wind blew through the thin hard heart; peeling off layers of the heart wall, an oil paper umbrella support many parting, support many bluestone lanes,hogan outlet online, dedicated color roller.
five hundred years of looking back only in exchange for this life pass by, five hundred years before this life in exchange for the beautiful morning bell and evening drum -- reminders. This life has gone far, but you still the Linchuan of clear water, around the sea of love, sadness, Wushan's dream and soul, swagger sleeves blurred.
when you can draw stamp tattle and prate, hear a voice calling me hills water? Qingshan for depicting the landscape for the ink,nike tn pas cher, a thin face missing; messy heart sweater, muddy and shallow murmur, painted with my horse and outdated pathetic and sad; NIB trembling lifted the sunset last drop of tears, drop broken dream of a handful of south window, reflect the summit of the Mou bottom.
is blowing flowers,hogan outlet online, cutting memory; Qing Ting library, fog lock. Yellow light thin broken bridge, quietly carousing, a water embroidered Jiangnan woman, dressed in a tunic, wrapped the Qing Yan, handle in a purple umbrella propped Jiangnan gentle posture, walking light from the rain and fog in my eye pupil out, from the quartzite on the ink out. Spread three thousand hair, is the heart of Yuandun Qiannian wound into a legend for ever and ever! However, at the moment I can only tighten the deep buried for thousands of years in mind, cleaning in the West Lake whirling down flying in, the vertical shear life feelings. A floral shirt, carrying a pole Lian month, preme dream of Lanzhou, with whom the gurgling water, much sorrow alone.
far, the book will smoke residue; cold water, I see flowers over the years, the kind of lovesickness times, words full of lonely heart. Massage the heart sounds, yuduan Qingchou, nianzhuo whose finger marks as Miss rain Xiaoxiang thick,hogan olympia outlet, the vicissitudes of life, as far as the fetters of the moment heart boat.
a refill ink, wrapped a roll of green and red. In the chapter who in residual punctuation, misty, who in the veil raider, look at the past to see the heart di Cui Hong, June shujuan.
< p > hold a cup of road dust, nights sweater, thin month for the sword, rode the wind tears trickling that you hold the song to loneliness, in miss lonely cold lights, silently Chi a Bulibuqi oath.
About
The
such as Acacia Zheng, Lian Gang dream; heart involving swaying,golden goose saldi, hidden fall autumn poems. Song dangerous strings, fingers open as dust, dust. Ying Yi Huai wet mood, phenanthrene a curtain of Acacia Suiyu, about reading in, see the rippling spring Yang wrapped Millennium facial features, see the watery moon slid over the evening rain, the autumn pond. But you in the timeless oath album is the sediment of a fragrant memory, filter out the life feelings Dianran, dust, holding shaft into my pillow a world of cloud and Lin Mou.
-- signature Related Articls:

No ending is a tragedy

Memory!

I don't know a place where people can have so many characteristics. As if all the other people's habits, and do not know where they come from. The people here do not have their own most traditional culture, that is, most people here are wandering people. Naturally lost the most primitive culture of precipitation, such a person may be my view of the people here, but also for my own views.
moschino outlet[url=http://www.libreriaza
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
14#
发表于 2016-3-31 03:08:00 | 只看该作者

You are green, I shredded meat

You are my HTML template is green peppers,hogan outlet online, shredded meat
< br   > go to school early in the morning wake up, always in the sleepy eyes caught a glimpse of her mother that a beautiful and gentle smile,chaussure tn pas cher, I love smile, wound, mother always exudes kitchen peculiar kind of delicious and fragrant flavor, to stimulate my nose, I desperately sniffing, the people are intoxicated with that kind of food flavor, sweet mother.
  every week there is Qingjiao Rousi surface. When I was in the primary school, the mother did not make the basic noodles with shredded meat. The noodles with shredded meat, a Monday week more delicious. At first, the mother is simple to pork and in the surface, although I always strong squeezed out a smile told her mother very sweet, very delicious, but still be able to perceive mother subtle hint of lost look.< br   > later,converse pas cher, saw the mother something nothing holding a "cookbook" research,chaussure jordan pas cher, face more gradually in the fried eggs, fried pork and green pepper. That day, the mother and the noodles with shredded pork, holding a bowl filled with pork,golden goose scarpe, constantly put shredded meat into my bowl Qian, carefully the peppers are singled out. She knows I don't like to eat green peppers, if mixed in the face,nike tn requin soldes, must eat slowly. But in order to flavored and nutrition, it can only be fried with meat. Actually, I don't like to eat meat. I said, mom, shredded meat enough, you can also eat some meat. Mother casually said, mother don't eat, have to eat noodles, green peppers, line.
Related Articls:

The true life of my parents

Midnight, the woman in the street

Son of doo

He work harder in order to catch up with her,but also to show her what. More time to help his mother in feed of poultry and livestock, a person holding a squat on the ground up painting books.Finally, in the year after the final exam, he and she tied, they took all one hundred points, he was happy to dance to go home.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
15#
发表于 2016-3-31 03:52:14 | 只看该作者

The fruits of summer! I also known as happy farm!

summer, I went to the farm is four under the high mountains, I have a small thatched cottage, and Gou Er accompanied, in the strong sun, flow tangzhuo the sweat of hard work on this piece of small fields,hogan outlet online, think of the previous nothing so with on the world the generations of fields, from their land was born and grew up, married,spaccio hogan outlet, have children, and work in the fields to the old, and buried... Like fate!Today I went into the
this piece of land,hogan sito ufficiale, although the illusory beauty, unreal fields, but just like flying mood, looking all around.... look,golden goose outlet, the southern shore of green spring night, wake up a tree flourishing, the leaves lush Yaya, our vision, mature fruit incense. In the bushes, a fairy facing the sky, beautiful season, mature time, the flowers are smiling!
  fields, those across the song, that red debauch love song, sing and sing, that melancholy is nothing but only under the brow, but the heart! What can you do? What can you do? The scene here,converse femme pas cher, people have not, more like qiuniang in the wind sing "flower Kanshe straight must fold,tn pas cher, not treatsblossomless spatial booklet"We obtain

to the earth mother's feelings, to her soul, that the Millennium war hurt our eyes shed tears of children, we understand the emotional strength, know that ordinary parenting is not easy to know the company......
Related Articles:

Flowers an

In the winter, the bird is singing

Loneliness

Once, it was said that I was a hedgehog, so that people can not touch. Now, in order to love you, I pulled the thorns, trying to put you in touch with me, though living a life life. It hurts, only the heart knows. When I cry up, you never around. Your mind, I can not guess, I can not think of. You keep me in the world, or I stay in the world? Or, we can never be the intersection?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
16#
发表于 2016-3-31 04:43:34 | 只看该作者

A wooden comb _153

"Such as, think of is, she could not move the body, though the home Yi is can drive them back to the new year, but the family is allowed yourself to let them live, at the moment to get rid of some people unfeeling. "I think these two days is much more a bit, you don't mind, this home, there is always one day I can go back!" To get out of line, such as the eyes with turbid tears, she looked out of the window, vaguely, like to see the empty mountains, green best, thorn red seed trees, lush green liverworts, the mother graves pressing the yellow paper,hogan outlet online, the wind blows, snapping. "Bang", curtains be fennel yanked it, her hand joints were white, with white face, hurried home Yi block in front of her, hand on her shoulder gently stroked, head slightly forward and whispered in her ear: "don't just homesick, aunt make blind and disorderly conjectures. And had to take her back!" She patted his forehead, to laugh, but laugh very ugly. "Well, I know!" Go out of the hospital to fennel quickly into the car, V crying on the steering wheel, a leisurely sitting beside, patting her on the back. After crying, crying is not afraid, he kept saying: "Hui, I accompany you, I will accompany you......" "Yi, you know I am also involuntarily! Who would like to throw his mother in the hospital? Don't do this,scarpe hogan online, do I have watched her die? Who in this world can not understand me, only her, how could she always told me these words? Let me sad to say these words?" Her sob to express, looked up, put on a few tears, trembling hand put the car key into the keyhole. "You can't drive now!" Jia Yi snatched her keys out of the car, allowing no explanation to pull her down from the car, find his car, stuffed her in. The car in the high streets and back lanes through, traffic lights,golden goose scarpe, a light with a move on the outskirts of flat road, the roadside is a greenhouse strawberry fields, even beyond the lush litchi forest, to May, the tree he face all red lanterns hung small. Go on for about five hundred meters, is a residential area, farmers build their own houses, white porcelain brick, glazed tile red. If only the A city with residential style. The houses, cars will turn to the lake, a lot of new building construction real estate is standing along the lake. Even in a home Plaza building three floor of the lake stopped the car. "Let's get out of here!" A quiet road landscape is temporarily to fennel fast,sca goyard pas cher, and escape behavior also let her confused, she doesn't want to talk, just out of the car, followed him into the door. This building is the first built,louboutin pas cher, a layer of cement floor thick, windows are not installed on the first floor is the pattern of a large living room,tn requin pas cher, on the left is a restaurant, in the back of the kitchen and Restroom. The living room corridor connected to the back door, the outside should be a small private homes, but now only a piece of land. "Happy birthday! Although the gift is late!" Jia Yi put a bunch of keys in her hands, clear eyes intently staring at her. A new key to Hui Zheng, and looked down at the hands of the polished and asked him: "what do you mean?" "One family, one can let you play a home, you tired can rest home, there is always a!Related Articls:

Thank you, pass by my youth

superdry sale[url=http://www.nano4imagin
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
17#
发表于 2016-3-31 05:45:38 | 只看该作者

Whose youth is not sad

The  whose youth is not sad
"life had a lot of things are in vain. As a youth,scarpe hogan outlet, I began to can't sleep... Like... A long time ago as insomnia... I still insist that the poor, those hopes. Over the years the most accurate is intuitive, so I foolishly thought you want to do can do, so I put their bigotry as adhere to. Many years later, I found that I was wrong, wrong in a complete mess. This is life, someday you will understand everything, but this can't return to the past. Primary school students give me more and more contact, many are married. Think of those days together, think of those who grow up with the time, there is always a kind of indescribable feeling. For so many years, or someone will think of me, I know, for so many years without contact with each other and people, inevitably some strange,air jordan pas cher, but the feelings still,hogan roma online, those days will never be forgotten as. The road is not the same, it is doomed to not go, however, this road is really too tired. I always think I can stick to it, still think so. I don't know what time is the end, my best time is that I never go back. I remember every person, every name, a nickname. I keep all the memories, but now is not the time to recall. College entrance examination after the holiday at home, linked to a number of primary school students, many are not at home, so, the party is eventually scattered. I don't know what is the meeting scene, will talk about what, but still hope everybody can get together a. For so many years, I have not changed, the appearance has not changed, is not changed, the heart has not changed. I have a lot of things, and now want to say, maybe tonight, can't sleep. It is very quiet, everyone is asleep. Now the brain awake, only at night, I can calm down. The University, I started to change my character, I can't do a sentimental person, I want to make a rational person. The facts prove that I can't do it. So I thought, I can't change anything. Let it be. Or after watching some inexplicable moved,golden goose mid star, or listen to some people have never heard of a song,supra pas cher, and previously as a silly smile, just smile far fetched, which one is unlike me. In those years, we were chasing the girl, I saw countless times, each time a different feeling. Now, when you look at the time with the roommate, always inexplicable smile, although no ridiculous, because this is a tragedy. But now, I took the tragedy as a comedy. A lot of things in life is futile, just like youth. Said more good, but sometimes,scarpe hogan outlet, knowing that it is futile, I still try to do it, not stupid, is a kind of wisdom. Long love, confidence there is no reason, youth in the little secret, youth so afterwards, did not leave us much time memories. Maybe one day we all the secrets are out of time, our youth is really not in the. A few days ago the high school a good friend to me talk to his secret love, he said the end of the university entrance exam wrote a long letter, to finally have the courage to send out, mangRelated Articls:

World _27

Night Ning

hogan outlet online[url=http://www.2xsoftware.fr]bottes
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
18#
发表于 2016-3-31 11:28:14 | 只看该作者

My tender feelings you really never know

< p > a person's fate may be determined from his personality, in life is not your true and brave can all the best, perhaps first of all you have to change myself in order to live, and you will to change their life. It is better to be strong, and to be strong, and not to be too weak to have pity on you, for you are a man. Regardless of your physical stature or weak, or what, you have to remember & quot; male & quot; how to write the word, although we all know that men really & quot; hard & quot. Also know that men cry not sin,hogan outlet, the man's injustice is your don't understand,golden goose outlet, the man's confusion is your turn a blind eye, the man in the heart of the self-confidence, who can understand! Although, we are a common person. < br / > < br / > People's appearance is to the natural parents, why do you always go to the mirror, as long as you have a heart of self-confidence, you are grow the most handsome man, in the eyes of your mother, you are the most beautiful. "A man should be able to withstand the lies, can afford to play, can not help but deceive, forget the promise, put down everything, and finally with a smile to disguise the tears fall." Say this is my friend Yu Liang, but also a person who has experienced the wind and rain! Yes, sincerity is not wisdom, but it is more brilliant than wisdom. < br / > < br / > love and hate is in an instant, a toast to moon heart cold. What a wonderful language and how perception of the discourse. Like a river, flowing with thanksgiving, love is a little more, there is a lot of resentment over there, loneliness is a little more, the scenery is the same scenery, but, the mood is two kinds of mood. This loneliness may be the life of the amazing again, this loneliness may be a kind of happiness, because everyone will cherish the hard won feelings, a person's loneliness is another person's lonely. < br / > < br / > for so many years used to go its own way, used to look at the scenery,chaussure tn pas cher, ahead of others is not proud of, is beyond the others also frustrated. Only in this way I will live more at ease,tn rose pas cher, and calm. Don't make too much of the past, hold me now, because I have tomorrow and the future. Sometimes only forget their own,hogan outlet online, will become brave, and sometimes, love others, will win the respect of others. Love is not a sacrifice, it is more than an exchange, nor is it a mere possession, is not retained in the dedication and pay. Perhaps all pay are not necessarily because when love is enduring as the universe, the confusion of the times. My tenderness, don't you ever know. < br / > < br / > life have cracks, the sun will shine, feelings have cracks, just know heart to mend, who will be in the autumn season, still playing with the spring scenery, without your heart the sincerity? In not to walk, to walk footsteps will always be firm, you only have to understand life, life will be easy, you only know a woman, will know why women reality. And there is no need to like the woman, flushed, even if she was wrong you also want to let her, she will thank you, in fact, she knew she was not unreasonable,converse femme pas cher, a woman only in > in front of people like herRelated Articles:

New year's imagination

To keep love is like a day

Life 9

For example, in the process of cultivation hoe out of a seed, the system will come to a prompt and timely. Because the seed to go to the store to buy, so that except to save points, there is a real hard-working band with a feeling.
superdry jas sale[url=http://www.kinderfeestj
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
19#
发表于 2016-3-31 11:39:21 | 只看该作者

Xibaipo pursuit

to the night before the night, we walk to Shijiazhuang. Capital cities are generally similar, Shijiazhuang is not exceptional also, through the window way we see many tall buildings under the neon lights of the foil overlooking the streets and alleys in the city. Under the high speed,scarpe hogan outlet, we along a small river street into the city, the two sides are engaged in the development, in the construction and new build residential areas,hogan outlet online, but also the same as the other big cities in the majority. But the North really dry, large dust, the local construction of the digging well a few meters deep, saw mud are dry powder, unlike the south to dig the shovels of deep soil is moist. Only to Shijiazhuang, of course, have to walk around, we went to the center of Shijiazhuang large supermarket stroll around in a circle, back walks by Hebei provincial government compound door, quickly take pictures a,hogan outlet, left himself had come here for a visit mark.
  the original very ordinary small village,golden goose mid star, now is inlaid in a shinning pearl of Taihang East Hutuo River become the Quartet visitors pursuit of the holy land. Some people like to use Feng Shui to explain the history of a miracle, said here Yishanbangshui, surrounded on three sides by mountains, a waterfront, good feng shui; easy to defend and hard to attack, not only suitable for a crisis to retreat to the mountains, and easy to smoothly to march to the city, and when the Kuomintang aircraft couldn't find this place,chaussure tn pas cher, you say not strange? In fact, given the history of the myth of far more than these, around forever in the annals of the legend of the meet the eye everywhere. The south parking lot, we saw on the slopes of Xibaipo monument stands in the pines, cypresses and flowers. The Beiming "Xibaipo" is Deng Xiaoping handwriting; monument is engraved with Jiang Zemin wrote an inscription: "remember two musts, building socialism with Chinese characteristics." Beizuo around four pieces of relief: the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China came to Xi Baipo, held a national land conference, Mao and his comrades in arms command three famous battles, put forward "two be sure to" the famous thesis of the second session of the seventh conference and to the founding of the people's Republic of China in Peking,golden goose saldi, relief shows the Xibaipo as central finally a rural command of the historical contribution, the once unknown small.
Related Articles:

My summer solstice night field

Forgotten in music

For example, in the process of cultivation hoe out of a seed, the system will come to a prompt and timely. Because the seed to go to the store to buy, so that except to save points, there is a real hard-working band with a feeling.
love moschino borse[url=http://www.dicod
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
20#
发表于 2016-3-31 13:25:48 | 只看该作者

Sketches of Lijiang

< br   > Kunming to Lijiang necessary Dali, perhaps Dali is a city's sake,converse all star, tourists metropolitan via place to visit a lot of, and three towers,golden goose outlet, Erhai Lake and other scenic spots to visit. Dali has a fixed train travel to Kunming is the sleeper double air-conditioned car, clean and comfortable. We arrived at the DaLi Railway Station in the morning, under the guidance of the guide,air max pas cher, after a simple finishing, eating breakfast,goyard prix, stroll around the ancient city of Dali. Due to come too early, the streets of the ancient city in addition to a few early businessmen do earn a living preparation, the city appears to be deserted, the mist enveloped in, a piece of quiet. You seem to be a little tired, but also for the time, no chance to visit three and tower, Erhai, but in a hurry to visit the ancient city of Dali, Lijiang, immediately drove to the.
towards Lijiang in the direction of travel, rising above sea level, the days become more and more clear, more blue, you will feel from the days of getting closer, Youxing become more and more concentrated. I saw on the plateau, the sky is clear blue skies. Occasionally there are some clouds in the blue sky in the past, like a blossoming cotton, spotless. From the outside, the mountain, the tree on the side of the road, constantly flowing back, until you can not see. Blue sky, white clouds and a very unique houses, composed of a male beauty spectacular picture of the plateau.
  Lijiang is located in the upper reaches of the Jinsha River, has a long history,golden goose saldi, beautiful scenery. Before coming to Lijiang from the Internet to check some of the information on the Lijiang, since that the understanding of Lijiang. Close to Lijiang, see it beautiful, simple and elegant, lively and prosperous experience of it, even more than some recollections. Thus lamented the year 1996, the earthquake caused the concern in the world to Lijiang Kui Li show in front of the world. Perhaps, this is the disaster to bring the city's greatest happiness.< br   > I like to travel, have been to Hunan Fenghuang ancient town, Guizhou Qingyan ancient town, where antique buildings and unsophisticated customs, so that I can not forget. When I experience the ancient town of Lijiang, there is a feeling of suddenly awe of, it is the size of the large, well preserved is longer than I've been to the town. Lijiang town to give me the deepest impression, is its first-class planning,hogan outlet online, its planning almost perfect. Tidy and orderly streets
Related Articles:

The childhood of mulberry

Green ligh

The heart has led.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表