主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-23 05:05:41 | 显示全部楼层

Classmate _2

I and Zhang Yang are good friends, I sincerely hope that he can overcome their shortcomings, get rid of some bad habits,golden goose, to be a good student everyone likes.

Taoyuan***
in addition to smart,hogan outlet, Zhang Yang on his work is also very serious and responsible. Every time sweeping Zhang Yang this group is always very clean,hogan outlet online, and repeatedly praised by the teacher, nature is also a long group.
; <
Zhang Yang not only has a searing appearance,hogan outlet online, but also very smart. Every time a math problem, he can always do it right and fast. The math teacher was also chosen as the math team leader!
don't look at him. He's very good,scarpe hogan outlet, but he's very naughty! Zhang Yang old love to give you a nickname. A world class, Zhangyang ran to the front of Jiang Haiying, gave her a nickname called "Mulan",golden goose saldi, he returned to Tang Shangqi nicknamed "pig".
classmate
< p > my classmate Zhang Yang with a oval face,hogan sito ufficiale, a pair of beautiful lines eyes Pirie inlaid with a pair of bright eyes. He love wearing a camouflage,goyard pas cher, looks really like a small soldier.
Related Articls:

Answer interview questions

Obesity has become a major problem for women in lo

Across the country, day care providers resisted the temptation to hug or touch children contact almost all child experts say children need out of a fear that their actions might be interpreted as signs of abuse. Many day care centers were forced to close their doors after insurance companies, fearing molestation lawsuits71, dramatically raised liability insurance rates.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表