主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-20 00:30:10 | 显示全部楼层

I and the small Wren pigeon

is a cute little Wren pigeon in grandma's house,hogan roma online, has seven years of history with me! It has a pair of big big yellow earlobe, orange red point mouth,louboutin pas cher soldes, with the yellow legs black. But these are not what, it is best to look at the fast changing feathers: sometimes it is blue, and sometimes purple, and sometimes green, and sometimes red. However,hogan rebel outlet, this also has a credit of the sun,hogan outlet online, have lost it shine! When the sun "happy", but also to make these four colors have it! People love everyone in the yard.
I and the small Wren pigeon
;
< p > once, I in the home and small Grackle play together, I suddenly "silly" think: Once upon a time, he was so smart, now can not use this time to teach it to a word: table tennis! To finish I put table tennis this time said several times, he's just old said: Hello, grandma, I, telephone,spaccio hogan outlet, then I, ah brush,tn femme pas cher, chicken feet, chicken feet.... I call it the side, he may be impatient, "squeak" and a shout, scared me! I was not happy,scarpe hogan outlet, think: I'm so good to you, you have to me, I don't care about you! And then just ignore it all day. The next day,goyard pas cher, I went to the balcony to see flowers, small Wren pigeon immediately to me it learned to say again and begged the eyes looked at me, like to apologize. I look at it, it's a pity that I don't have to lie. Since then we have never had a difficult.
Ho, small Wren pigeon is really nice! Zhicuojiugai, so beautiful, no wonder everyone loves it! <
Related Articls:

Internatio

My own _3

Save our springs of life

After watching the game, I think it is a pity. Although football is not if, but I still want to say, if we first 3 games competition to take two points rather than losing 3 games, now the situation will quite good, the Chinese team without prior almost lost a chance to qualify.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表