好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-24 16:48:38 | 显示全部楼层

Dream Walker

Dream Walker
< p > sometimes didn't dare to open the door, snow that firefly son stands at the door, a pair of eyes cloudily stared at the, is preparing to me as I opened the door, rushed toward up Sima bite. When I opened the door,tn requin pas cher, door and no one, suddenly feel she is standing behind me straight at me, pale as the bones of the hand slowly to climb up to my shoulder. Instinctively, I lean forward and look back, but I have nothing to do. < br / > < br / > has a good long period of time, from my waking up to now, my space everywhere is full of snow firefly son's shadow. Even when the doctor told me,chaussure air jordan soldes, this is just an illusion, but I always feel, this woman like me called snow Ying son and absolute existence in somewhere, and she hates me.
has a long scar on my body, from a throat to the waist. But I never feel pain, because doctors say these scars has existed for five years, which is five years only a part of my sleeping for sixteen years. < br / > < br / > my mother already white haired, she waited for my recovery was sixteen years, I almost did not recognize her, so old and haggard look. My memory still stay in yesterday, I in everyone's blessing blow out Sixteen Candles and Xu a wish, I do not know why you dizzy again also cannot open eyes. I woke up, everything is not very different, around the world, including the mother, is a stranger to me. However,tn femme pas cher, my memory is life out of a snow Ying. < br / > < br / > I now is still in hospital,goyard pas cher, lying for sixteen years, sit, eat, wear,sca goyard pas cher, everything to learn,scarpe hogan outlet, thanks to rehabilitation quickly, I can already is not dependent on the nurses helped while walking. Mother still every day to see me and accompany me to sit for some time, but she is very busy, I leaned back in her arms, I heard her secretary gently urged her to a trip, then I pretended to be asleep like, forced press tears not to let it flow out. In addition to the mother, peace of mind, I can't, my classmates, friends has become a middle-aged man,hogan sito ufficiale, get married and have children,scarpe golden goose, again also could not find his former feeling. But I know that it is because of her hard work, in order to have huge money to cure my disease. < br > < br / > snow Ying son, standing tall overlook me, coldly and silently, thin like grabbed my neck bones of the hand, the strength of a downward pressure to. I can hardly breathe and unable to move, a piece of my brain dizziness, my big mouth want to cry out, only to find that even the voice also give she grabbed the, really want to die?
"." The doctor smiled kindly, "sudden heart failure, but fortunately the nurses found in a timely manner."
"Xueying" I easily said, when I found out that my voice is.Related Articls:

The fox an

The last ice kiss

July 7th situation (two)

I have here last year, the Chinese new year, the public is still a lot of people travel during the new year in Putian, the driver is also working overtime to protect travel." Master Lin told reporters that he will stay here this year to continue to drive, and his family will come to Putian and his new year.
superdry sale[url=http://www.nano4imagin
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表