好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-20 03:07:53 | 显示全部楼层

After 90 business Taobao died in China is not rich

Taobao
< p > this is such a paragraph: small businesses will all die, 90 percent at least Taobao shop will be exterminated,sac goyard pas cher, leaving ten percent of the Taobao merchants absolute super price war. vicious spiral。
90 venture: the beginning of what Taobao to grab the world to grab the world
last saw an article, "Taobao is not dead, China is not rich," the article, was prepared to write the text, followed by the company is too busy to delay, and today for everyone to make up. This article is in double eleven after November 13, was released, I thought only three words "belated", beforehand not chop hand afterwards to scold Niang, said this is the kind of person. The authors have the ability to write a special article in twelve try stir before? Taobao does not die,michael kors outlet online, China is not rich, with your half dime relationship, can not help but also rely on others? According to the text of a few points, I do not say that the article is not good, but this does not have a rich relationship with china. The youth strong, not rich nor poor at one thirty. Welcome to continue to watch real name Ni Tao's entrepreneurial path: after 90 venture: Taobao is not rich in china.
90 Entrepreneurs: people more than the net purchase of Taobao rich countries on the poor
from the beginning of the 03 years, 07 years and Jingdong have reached, ask yourself how many years do Taobao. Taobao shop will be death ray,gpyard soldes, this is sure,new balance baratas, now derivative rampant,ray ban wayfarer pas cher, Taobao if single rely on marketing to sell goods, the shop is what? Is Hatsubasa Mitoyo. I here and not to say that you open Taobao is not good, just open Taobao itself is downward trend, many stores can only be guaranteed. That is to say everyone will walk the one step. And just into the Taobao you are not in the world, the money that is not very normal?
online shopping more and more people, including now 70-90, even 60 and 00 will be, then the problem comes. Taobao on you these people really rich? Many people will do a loss of business, which told me that the SEO network marketing is a big difference. Think brush to the crown ranking good, income is coming.
< p > here also said, Chinese people now simplifies everything, frequently mentioned this is I the,stylo montblanc cruise, you are absolutely sure others to earn you just to do,saucony outlet, at that time you will earn money well? Mentioned above, the effect of the various industries in China, I can say,tn homme pas cher, even if Taobao died,scarpe saucony outlet, Taobao for 15 years,wholesale mac makeup outlet, a treasure x might appear because of the 99% of the view is to see others earn money, you can go to. The vicious circle is not business, it is human nature.
introduction
Taobao has a very big vicious circle,chaussre le coq sportif femme, but it does not affect the country's wealth is not rich. Ma Yunceng said, "why do you buy a fake? " we will not say how Ma Yun is, at least Losers are always in the wrong. the society is so real. So here comes the question, net.
corner is a Taobao shop. Taobao is the use of human weakness and greed,sac michael kors prix, so that we have a reasonable industry into a vicious competition, endless vicious competition. Ultimately affect the various sectors of the whole of china.