主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-17 02:21:13 | 显示全部楼层

I _111111111111112

< p > I was 7 years old grew to four meters, hobby basketball dad said: "baby tall, grow up must be a basketball athlete. Love watching TV's mother said: "the baby long beautiful,louboutin pas cher, grow up to be a movie star". Oh, I do not think so, I want to grow up as a world famous astronomer, to understand and explore the mysteries of the vastness of space.
my biggest goal is: to learn,golden goose saldi, to complete the teacher assigned to each task of learning,hogan outlet online, in the final exam of this semester into the top ten in the class.
&nbsp,air max 90 pas cher;
I
< p > My name is Hu Wanxin, is a lively and lovely girl, with a beautiful black long hair, round face with a pair of watery eyes and a rosy small mouth.
;
I have a lot of hobbies, among which are the favorite of running,louboutin soldes, skipping rope. I run fast, school autumn sports will I ran the first three, rope skipping is also very powerful,goyard pas cher, one minute I can jump to more than 120! The sports meeting rope skipping competition I may be the first oh!
        Poyang County, Jiangxi Province five one center primary school grade three (four) class four: Hu Wanxin <
this is me,golden goose saldi, a three grade ordinary primary school student.
< p > I love reading, every weekend, I will be pestering my father took me to Xinhua bookstore reading, I like to read books there are many, such as Grimm's fairy tales,hogan outlet, "Aesop's Fables", and "one hundred thousand why" and so on.
;
Related Articls:

A letter t

My resume is super version.

Today, after my grandmother died many years ago, the miss and memory and how is full of my heart. If I could have a little grandmother's blood in my body, it would be a lucky thing to do. Great grandmother and deep eyes, there is always a country woman less some peaceful and noble; her beautiful face even in the last years still has a beautiful profile.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-23 17:31:41 | 显示全部楼层

Tidy up the room

< p > I put flatten the quilt,hogan roma outlet, and on both sides of the fold, fold the quilt well look at which side did not neat, the head straightens. Finally, I look at you fold the quilt, really like a sandwich,goyard pas cher, doing it for a while, I am so tired and out of breath, I think: "fold the quilt is really tired, but mother every day to do many living, thinking, I continue to dry up. After stacking,goyard prix, I said to my mother: "quilt folded:" mother said: "after you come to fold the quilt good."
/>
today,hogan sito ufficiale, I finally do a housework,scarpe hogan outlet, really happy!
Tidy up the room
<
today, I finished my homework. I have nothing to do,air jordan homme, the mother said: "go to the room with a bang bang,jordan pas cher, (the star network: under the quilt.)." I think: "I grew up, I should help my mother to work."
so, I went to the room with my mother, my mother said: "see you will not fold the quilt." I am not convinced,air max pas cher, who said I can't fold.
Related Articls:

Only the s

after the game >

Super money list Hengda Luneng is still ranked 10

In the second half, the Chinese team but also a threat to the defence of Uruguay, Feng Renliang from the left attack several times to create opportunities and we defender Lugano repeatedly in the defense by breaking the opponent.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表