主题

好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
楼主
发表于 2016-6-13 14:20:55 | 显示全部楼层

Elementary school composition contest award

< p > the second sentence, I want to thank my mom and Dad, they taught me to do study and life in the heart, let me to the side to find to feel, and they are recorded down, every night before going to bed, my mother will read several classic article,hogan outlet, let me talk about feelings say feeling. Mom and dad are always with me,golden goose saldi, send me to the game.
< p > today is Monday, the morning flag raising ceremony I got XX on both sides of the Confederations Cup essay contest second prize certificate, I was excited and with a bit of tension, came to accept the award, I saw the school more than a thousand students are are clapping to us, is really excited and proud. I want to say three words:
Elementary school composition contest award
The game
pupil composition award
the first sentence, I want to thank the teacher Xu for my training. Is Xu teacher in my QQ space to comment on my blog,hogan sito ufficiale, is the teacher in my game before I give me a guide to the composition,pandora sito ufficiale, from the beginning to the end,outlet golden goose, from the word to the sentence are carefully taught me.
< p > the third sentence,hogan outlet, I want to say to yourself: Although this has made some achievements,louboutin homme, but can not be proud of, but to work harder to practise writing, usually pay attention to read more, accumulate more good words and sentences,hogan outlet, observe her drip. Mom said: learning like riding a boat behind. So I can't relax.
Related Articles:

Primary sc

The final message to the second grade primary school

County Bur

Two is to learn the breadth and depth of the lack of. In the study, see "fast food" newspapers and books are more, look at the political theory of books are less; read news news categories of books more, see the natural protection, forestry science and technology books less. The depth and breadth of the theory of learning is not enough to grasp the mind and soul.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表