环境介绍:
会所位于鼓楼区汉中门凤凰街黄金地段,地理位置优越,交通方便,该场所全新莞式装修,会所间豪华SM房间设施齐全。本场所
占地面积3000平方米,投资资2000多万元.黄金地段,地理位置优越,平明价格,大众消费。内设商务套房是招待客户的最佳地
方,方便各界爱好人士,房间内设有SM、浴缸、冲淋椅子、内带室内卫生间.按摩F、休息房各10多间。是根据高端客户商务应酬
的需要而精心打造的精品会所。60位90后美女模特让你的商务招待面子十足,这里也是你放松身心的首选之处。该场所全新日式
装修设施齐全休息室最多可容下6人,PF全部为SM,灯光暧昧带有情调,墙上挂有电视机,配上超大的镜子让人享受到震撼的视
觉的冲击,电视机可播放“动作片”,PF隔音效果极佳。
招待介绍:
门口有保安免费泊车,大厅会有潇寒经理招待,店内设有免费WIFI使用,休息过程中的餐饮全部是免费的,每天都有点心,大排面,炒面,春卷,酒酿圆子,牛鞭汤、番茄蛋汤等各种美味等你来品尝。这里的选妃方式有鱼缸选和面对面选妃。技师服装由制服为主,商家的总体服务为管家式服务。最后结账可以免费开票和刷卡,开票绝不增加手续费,外卡通用

安全措施:
该店对保安的要求十分苛刻,“及时汇报工作”是重点的一部分,专门电梯直达。私密度好,另外进入后有N道防护门,就不再做太多介绍了,这个你们懂的。

〓南京水瑟仙境SPA会所〓信息介绍〓真实照片〓请往下拉〓

【营业时间】:PM 13:00-AM 2:00

【服务项目】:水磨ISO/90分钟/足分足秒/不限次数

【价目一览】:开业特价模特680,预约菲菲优惠价后;B牌880/ A牌1080/ T牌1380/ M牌1780/ S牌2280
【场所地址】:南京鼓楼区汉中门凤凰街2号水瑟会所

【J S 数量】:60-80位

【JS有效期】:风骚舞娘,车模,外围 平面模特,萝莉,一应俱全

【经理电话】:菲菲经理 电话:13770775626
【经理微信】:菲菲经理 微信:ff366669

【联系 QQ】:菲菲经理 Q号:2279406795

头牌 具有明星般的气质

身材比例精人 擅长各种诱惑

无套口爆 精于各种道具

90后 胸推 口爆  丝足 样样精通

175457dalfocfvuvmmxlfv.jpg (45.41 KB, 下载次数: 94)

175457dalfocfvuvmmxlfv.jpg
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
沙发
发表于 2016-1-11 23:23:18 | 只看该作者
唯有莞服才能预约菲菲::让您”安心,放心,舒心”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-3-31 16:29:27 | 只看该作者

Love flyer

in my small town,tn pas cher, every 5 days there is a big set. A few people in the market. I also need to buy the main market day,goyard pas cher, some three five days enough to eat fresh vegetables what.  each market, the most annoying me one thing. That is a door, there will be many sporadic advertising leaflets, rashly toward your hand plug kinds of advertising.  one day,sca goyard pas cher, a large set of small town. The weather is very cold, the wind whistling, everyone just neck than in the past, in a small circle like.  I to the bazaar to hurry to buy some vegetables to quickly go home heating.  to set mouth, immediately encounter three two people toward my hand advertising. I have some trouble, I have no perception of cold,hogan outlet online, but also I put out my hand to pick up your bad ad? < br / > < br / > coming out of the large set, in front of me suddenly extending laterally over a pine branch withered hand,air max 90 pas cher, is advertising! But when I looked at the old hand and held it, it was a piece of paper on the student's work, and I stopped. < br / > < br / > I gather the eye towards the thin sheets of paper to look, askew above written -- < br / > < br / > My son graduation three years, did not find a job. He opened an egg at the intersection of the high (cake) shop. Do not buy it does not matter, it is good to have time to go around.  I suddenly tears. I could not restrain a move in the heart.  I saw the old man another veteran of the same Posuo, clutching a students' work. That is how a work of the ah, above is sure that she was in the dim light, a pen, a page of their own production of the "love of the leaflets"! < br / > < br / > I will hand in vegetable concentrated to the left hand, and with my teeth gloved right hand take down, right hand out slowly,chaussure nike tn, solemnly that I have ever seen in the world the most humble, but also the greatest advertising leaflets connected in the my hand.
Related Articles:

Prison tim

Injury aut

The Next Eternity

For example, in the process of cultivation hoe out of a seed, the system will come to a prompt and timely. Because the seed to go to the store to buy, so that except to save points, there is a real hard-working band with a feeling.
superdry jas sale[url=http://www.kinderfeestj
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-3-31 21:40:48 | 只看该作者

Harvest, lurking in the cost of

love, friendship, family and even, if the price tag, it is absolutely a fake. Can not move others, but also can not be moved, what do you mean by living
on a small abacus, can become a great artist. Can you identify where high and is poor loser, but you can not create.

< p > where and high if painting computing cost (such as pigment and models of price, rent and so on), does not have the courage the difficult road of innovation, not diverted to dabble in the arts and crafts design, replaces painted something trademark, advertising and the like. What the consequences can be so carefully? Craftsman of the world will be more than a mediocre, and less of a prominent master! Where high, if the merchant's mind. It's definitely not a "sunflower" that burns and burns without any impurities. It is because he died away from the fame and fortune,converse all star, to the attitude of the martyr dedication to the arts, the posthumous may become a priceless treasure of all mankind.
Related Articles:

Letter to

scarpe hogan outlet

The spring

For example, in the process of cultivation hoe out of a seed, the system will come to a prompt and timely. Because the seed to go to the store to buy, so that except to save points, there is a real hard-working band with a feeling.
superdry jas sale[url=http://www.kinderfeestj
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
5#
发表于 2016-6-12 11:20:18 | 只看该作者

Hua Chenyu won the 29 men 15 first visit Tencent a

< p > Huachen Yu to "song without words" by Shang Wenjie the judges favored caused public concern,hogan rebel outlet, with the advance of the process of the game, younger brother Mars's stunning performance, click one's tongue is amazed. "I" and Leslie Cheung telekinesis duet, to pay tribute to the godfather of rock Cui Jian "sham monk", as well as Sixinliefei like cry "Dear children", a love song "provocation" conquer the judges become the first successful promotion of the top 3 players in the country,lunettes de soleil ray ban pas cher, until the final ultimate pK a piece of piano playing and singing "brighter" led the whole chorus from beginning to end,comprar new balance baratas, he brings you amazing performances. Every time singing Let everyone extremely looking forward to him,chaussure tn pas cher, so early is considered, to be best choice for this year happy boys championship.
29 15:002013 male champion Hua Chenyu will visit Tencent micro interview, come on!
after nearly 150 days of competition, 2013 happy boys on Friday night (27 days) ended. Mars brother Huachen Yu will win the championship,hogan outlet, Ou Hao, white cite gang were second and third. 29, 15:00, Sportec) (happy boy champion Hua Chenyu will be the first guest Tencent micro interview, to chat with friends.
27 day before the final, after the winner has not been valued by Hua Chenyu in an interview with the Tencent for the first time in an interview that I would like to take the championship!". His performance that night also changed before the race performance of two slightly dull state. In the first round of the "red bean" and difficult songs "Mr. Lonely" and strong and to intention of the dark horse of the counter attack Ou Hao tied. The ultimate PK, Europe Haoxuan song mistakes,tn requin foot locker, a piano performance of "Hua Chenyu" led the whole victory as boundless as the sea and sky, this bureau. Although after two rounds of voting, Ou Hao almost complete the counter attack, but after thousands of people voting results released gradually, brilliance, Yu by a large margin distance and final championship aspirations.
2013 09 28 22:10&nbsp,adidas nmd runner pas cher; &nbsp,occhiali ray ban outlet;]&nbsp,air max pas cher; &nbsp,tn pas cher; related reading please select the mood when you read this news
0,golden goose outlet online.
0 love
0 boring
0,chaussures louboutin pas cher.
0 (521) (521) to contribute