主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-12 17:18:36 | 显示全部楼层

Death fantasy

want to go home, many can do, do not do this,air max femme pas cher, can appreciate the gratitude, are not to say, never mind it,hogan outlet online, anyway,scarpe hogan olympia, I have been in the escape, escape again can how? The last one!
Dead fantasy
< p > telephoned her I slept under the, hope the dream can be seen, but kind of lonely,hogan outlet, voids, indifferent to torture me toss and turn, indeed as expected still jigua Zhao!
I'm imagining the smell of death, death is getting closer and closer to me, I can finally get married with her, I will use all my things to say: I love you!
finally got married to her. I'm really happy!
who cannot do without who, what am I? Non human? It should be someone loudly said to me: "the earth is very dangerous, quickly go back to mars!"
slowly, more and more heavy eyelids, and finally fell asleep?
< p > love a thousand 562 days and nights, the separation of the 122 days, love is too short to I haven't enjoy love the taste, short to not enjoy the feeling of being loved,chaussure nike tn, short to in addition to sadness, helplessness and memories. There is nothing left; separated too long, long to I couldn't face their own, to my heart has been regret a little bit nibble clean, long to do not want to have again a 122 days.
my parents gave me life, but not to my childhood; the school gave me knowledge, but did not tell me life is difficult; she gave me love, but didn't tell me how to love.
< p > alone in the cold corner licking wounds, lonely watch the blood from my body slowly outflow, indifferent in the face of life goes on. I'm not afraid of anything, but I was afraid of all, afraid she would not to see me and cry alone, afraid that she will not to see me eat not taste, afraid that she will not to see me sleepless night?
finally,golden goose saldi...
can have a good sleep is happy, and I is a tragedy!
has forgotten the last good night what the time is, the day before? Two days ago? A month ago? Two months ago? The whole people are empty, what did the rest,hogan sito ufficiale, only a bit helpless, a little sad, a little more memory!
crazy, crazy, love,air jordan pas cher, die for love!
The world is not
Related Articls:

My heart is as cold as this i

My tears, don't want to let y

Give me your hand.

After returning home from school, I found a note in my pencil box: Guo Peixin, I'm sorry, I just like you feel wronged and act rashly, nothing else really, I know you put me as a friend, but I also like ah, you and I have been best friends, the pen sooner or later is to be returned to you, in your pencil case.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表