主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-10 16:42:28 | 显示全部楼层

Good people around me

HTML template side of the good deeds< br / > in the world,goyard pas cher, whether in life or work, meet a lot of difficult people need us to reach out and help. But some people will sit idly by, then some will be very eager to help them. "Helping others is equal to help themselves," this is the motto I have ever seen. I like it very much. When others told me a little bit of good. I will be moved many helped you will not leave a name,bottes ugg pas cher, but in your heart you will always remember to help your people. In this year, me so many things happening in, good pieces do not regularly in my mind the replay, constantly aftertaste things can let oneself progress. Teacher always taught us to say: "a ruler as an inch, to good rather than Mo, dedication a willing ox bow." Indeed, in our side, there has been a lot of good people. In our beautiful campus, often can see, some classmate stooped to pick up the waste paper, often return to have students take the initiative to leave clean the classroom,hogan outlet, often hear Shijinbumei students were praised, when crossing the street, some students will actively maintain traffic continued to prevent the jaywalking pedestrians. Once, I finished class, next to the bus station and other bus, after a while, the bus came,spaccio hogan outlet, I got on the bus and sat down, there is an old woman standing in front of me, while sitting next to an aunt. Not and in a short while, my aunt and a chorus of said: "grandma you sit down!" and old grandma's face exposed a kindly smile said: "miss you sit, I take the kids!" we say came to the station,ugg soldes, grandma and I have to get off. I saw the grandmother to go to the other side, I said: "the old woman I will help you cross the road!" "good" old woman said happily. I helped my grandmother to the opposite side,goyard prix, and said, "my little friend,hogan sito ufficiale, thank you! You gave me a seat and helped me cross the road.". Thank you, oh, good bye! More good people and good things will appear in the eyes, it means that the country is getting better and better,hogan outlet online, more and more harmonious society!Related Articles:

Marriage t

Blue moon

blank

Zhang Haidi, was born in Ji'nan in the fall of 1955. 5 years old suffering from spinal cord disease, all paralyzed below the chest. From that time on, Zhang Haidi began her own life. She could not go to school, and she finished school at home.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表