主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-11 08:22:20 | 显示全部楼层

Limit _0

I have a strict teacher,louboutin pas cher, is called the limit. He always used "failed" the bold pointer, urging me to go forward, especially when I am confused, not knowing where to go,hogan outlet, he always target clearly pendulum in front of my eyes. Although he is very strict, but at the same time, he is very kind, he always when I was about to collapse will I get back on the right track. I was his desire to conquer crazy before, make me calm down.
I have an enemy. It is called the limit. I very hate him, because whenever I tried my best to sprint forward, want ahead of his time, he often mercilessly will push me in, then with a contemptuous tone of irony: "you wanted more than I? Don't dream about it! Wait until the next life!" Look at his arrogance, and soon I was consumed with anger, yet I couldn't say anything, lowly, failure, I can only in the heart silently for their own tears.
well, the limit of our enemies, let me challenge you! At the same time,hogan sito ufficiale, also let me make love to you --
I have a lifelong pursuit of the goal, is to break through the limit. However, the goal for me is like a wonderful dream, I can go to fantasy, but failed to achieve. Not because I don't work hard, but because the limit is really like a monster,hogan outlet online, always standing on my shoulder, I excited tried their best to reach the Dongyue top, top of the Tianmu, but there is a higher position. I think it stands than HISTEP, and then kept climbing, until tired and faint, didn't stop to have a good dream.

I have a friend, called the limit. Whenever I am proud of, he always told me: "no, you are still very far away, to continue refueling!" Listen to his words, I will can't help to lower the head,spaccio hogan outlet, to examine their own blind pride.
Oh, limit,nike tn pas cher, what should I say to you? I don't know if I should love you, or to hate you. I love you, because you do not let me lose the goal; I hate you, because I'm always completely unable to surpass you. I curse you, but you didn't mind, still like a mentor and friend, urging me forward. Therefore, I sincerely admire you. But if you feel that way,golden goose saldi, you can get you the oppressive nature revealed, to me wanton insult, then you are wrong. Even if I fall,nike tn pas cher, get back up and plucked up the courage to go on; I'll learn a lesson in a fall, I will from your body removed those who can make me powerful magic, then when you keep pace with, I will realize the victory of sweet, and you will taste defeat the bitter taste.
HTML template limit
Related Articls:

Habit _1

Crazy mark

Cui Tianka

In my heart, you have been very important for four years, witnessed the time and space between us haikudanlan. I always remember the wonderful time we in a dormitory. Because it is not a class, not one day is not stop missing. Finally to endure in the evening, we like after an absence of the reunion of the family, in others sleep when we hid in bed cross v.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.2xsoftware.fr]bottes
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表