主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-8 06:23:59 | 显示全部楼层

Kuwata has passed, the sea has far

1Liang Xiao < br   > before the age of 16, I was all day to indulge in Hong Kong old-fashioned romantic novels in children, I put feeling to write out, those words later in the magazine was done more and more beautiful,bottes ugg pas cher, and I also more and more flowers time weaving, sad story, each story the protagonist of have the same name. I love these two words, cold, wind rustling.< br   > I think, I will always think of these two words as a fantasy, rushing through my mighty youth as a whole.< br   > however, 16 years old this year summer, Liang Xiaozhen appeared the, I on Enron said,tn requin pas cher, this is God sent him in front of me, so, from now on, I should believe in God.
16 years old, my high school. School the first day in the classroom noisy exploded, I sat in the first row, hung headphones to music to open the largest voice, looking down at the novel. Is fascinated a clean slender hand on my desktop knocked, I looked up, to his faint smile face, I take down the earphone, tear open mouth asked, students, something son Yao?
  Liang Xiao, countless times I envisage a story of the hero and the heroine every encounter scene, there is no a perfect,hogan outlet online, not a romantic, but never thought would be such a rush, even, I still have not modified my panic, he stood in the me. Face clear, warm lips, eye brow, dust.

3< br   > I is geography idiot, always don't know what is the north and south of the equator, what is the longitude, latitude, but in order to Liangxiao, I dragged into the Enron to my tutorial, Enron stare focus, Lin Xiaobei,golden goose mid star, you're not really? I roll my eyes, teeth asked what you teach is not taught. Enron laugh out,hogan outlet online, she said Lin Xiaobei, your IQ can cover it for Liangxiao you, I tell you, the geography in fact a bit is not difficult,hogan outlet, difficult in you haven't met allow yourself to understand it, right?

Enron,hogan outlet online, is my childhood sweetheart, we are wearing pants when it agreed with each other no secrets. So my mind,hogan sito ufficiale, she knows. >

Related Articls:

What can n

Sister Mei

The workers petition (Continu

Just until now I know, the world is not everything for a reason, unexpected, could not understand, total in staged that scene scene of the meeting and parting, in fact, there is no we can be controlled. What we can do is to smile and say to ourselves when we leave, no big deal.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表