主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-3 09:33:28 | 显示全部楼层

Taiwan electric power will be put into operation i

< p > according to the technology website reported phone arena. On Tuesday the personage inside course of study had to us revealed,mont blanc pas cher, TSMC is preparing for the next generation iPhone production fingerprint sensor and the plan will in the second quarter of this year formally started the implementation of. ! a1 {4 [, P& |; G& e7 R" R! C$ |- f
< p > expects the chip will be in the TSMC 12 inch wafer plant using 65nm process technology for production,asics brasil, also in order to ensure high yield,nike tn pas cher, TSMC will directly on the back-end wafer level chip of scale packaging processing,hogan outlet online, and will not be by contractors to complete. 2 B0 ~7 j  n- f0 Z# M
5S
' K4 I3 f8 l( x5 s/ ~) a* j1 ?$ c Taiwan chip manufacturers - Taiwan electric
7 I. k$ n) D- v1 v- JiPhone fingerprint sensor 1 r/ G/ @) x; S  o
at the same time,hogan outlet, the stage will be in the third quarter of this year,nike tn pas cher, the production of Apple processors,air max soldes, it is learned that the process will use a higher process 20nm process. 6 ~! A/ M1 l& n4 \) @