主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-25 17:52:44 | 显示全部楼层

The movie farewell letter in canbi color metaphor

The HTML template film "farewell letter" in "canbi&quot,hogan outlet; color metaphor
' e0 n$ U* `5 ?  d [Key words] "farewell letter" canbi metaphor" \1 o0 i7 n2 l; J9 K
[DOI] 10.3969/j.issn.1002-6916.2010.19.021&lt,hogan outlet online; br / > according to the best-selling writer Nicholas & middot; sparks novel "farewell letter" (Dear John) adaptation of the movie "farewell letter" 2010 would be released to break Zen couplet from America seven weeks at the box office champion avatar, ranking on top of the box office. Tells the story of the main line of the film is the 9.11 incident in the United States the background of a pair of ordinary men and women love story, through to another movie a thread is touching the affection between the actor and the father, reflects a boy grows into a man's journey. The film also reflects the humanistic care of the special people, to express the war to the human soul of the plane injury.< br / &gt,scarpe hogan outlet; film success to actor's brilliant deduction, but also the success of the film in many metaphors and use inseparable, especially canbi metaphorical use. Metaphor color undoubtedly as a bright spot in the film, makes the film subtle and beautiful, let the film considerably.$ @0 P$ w* K# U6 M
A, metaphor< br / > metaphor, also called the "analogy", is based on Psychological Association, grasping and using the similarity between different things, with another thing to describe the things. Metaphor is a kind of metaphor, which is a kind of rhetorical device which is used to carry out the comparison,goyard paris. The form of metaphor is "a is B&quot,scarpe hogan outlet;, in the form of a consistent relationship,hogan outlet online. Metaphor is used in literary and artistic works, which can make things vivid, specific and can be a sense of imagination, and enhance the artistic conception of the artistic conception,goyard soldes.6 O" t# R1 @: L- ?- {! Z
two, "farewell letter" in "canbi" hidden color hum< br / > at the beginning of the movie, the actor John Narrator: "I was in the U. S. Army a coin, I in 1980 was cast, by a thin sheet of metal casting, I was branded on the pattern and clean, I was grinding round corners create inclined, but now my body have two small holes, so I no longer perfect." John narrator metaphor for coins, body two holes "very natural area out of the back of the banknote, there is also a story of John and his father's family and John and Savannah gateway of the love story,tn femme pas cher./>1Related Articles:
2 l) J7 a! K$ p' @: |, z% m
1 ?: p- d5 u- t8 p6 U( v6 w2 ]4 f0 R% M  " p! f. |2 \! C  c3 [4 h. ^5 ~
   Hold hands with you6 g% l( {% I. M* l. o

. d5 L- U4 l4 G, ~1 A   Looking back at the moment0 M% v: |0 @% U, @  v( J! g  X
  ' Y' c. v6 r1 ~- H
   guide language. k/ a6 L% g* J' [3 Q

- C( i! O$ P3 w: p! W2 Y" y
; ?$ S' X" v" h  r( v  Now, we further explore the question is whether the beauty is the artistic characteristics of Oscar's movies only? Or, for the majority of the audience, Oscar blockbuster the biggest surprise is only the so-called big beauty? I believe that most people will not agree with the experience of this statement. For a work of art, Dazhen although relatively easy in the first time ceiling fastened to the audience's attention, however, rely solely on Dazhen itself strength in most cases is difficult to form the core value of a works of art.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-30 03:45:06 | 显示全部楼层

like you

today is the dew, heavy clouds,hogan sito ufficiale, mountains looming, eleven also like a long dream, I just woke up. These days, there are a lot of memories, a lot of good, like the bird in the morning, tactfully and spirit jump. However, there is no good to see clearly already flashing past. This letter should write to you, but the mood is too uneasy when the ups and downs, not for what I said,hogan outlet, calm down, you said. ! @% u; Q' T  h* \; m

" C7 v" D) t- L1 l6 i  p   pull you, hold you,hogan outlet, we like two lazy koalas or otter, leaning on, muttering, he Feng Lai Feng to, sun did not loose, I only see you only think of you,hogan sito ufficiale. 8 g6 J6 w( K6 l7 I' k5 A) G0 U
   you hope ears get better
$ S! H6 W1 J0 f. {* \' @; e  
( L4 K9 M  }. @3 Y/ X! T "anteriormo Chou no friends, out of th." As the day before yesterday evening, we are still eating and chatting, to the roof to see the night sky and nest city of the night, you are in my arms, the world is also in the quiet. Turned me right in the office, next to the middle school in the release the English listening. In the yard a yellow dog, occasionally shouting, < br / > this is a remote place, no shops, no network, roads and a kilometer away,scarpe hogan outlet, during the day in addition to poultry,hogan outlet, village few people walking, night it was dark outside, it is cold and cheerless, but sometimes can hear the distant sound of the train. Days,goyard soldes, no habit, open your eyes is the class, students, these students not excellent, but very simple, not pamper, I like get along with them.
8 h: ]$ \- L7 H; e/ t- p# n   you ear pain,scarpe hogan outlet, I will not read out, I just said, speak slowly. I decided to give up smoking, to your ears quietly hear flowers and snow falling sound, no pain, just comfortably, kiss earnestly.   
  [& `+ S2 l) J+ i6 X+ \2 ~
* @) x/ q) g$ w( z1 ]- A2 X) JRelated Articles:. e9 \* p# f: e
( J& A# d5 b. ~! k

* O+ _& g8 x, i" ?1 \! n   If life cheats you...  ^, a; b+ \' a7 H8 n) Y% n& d* r$ V
  - k7 b, \6 b# a
   guide lang6 @4 S/ K# m2 z" Q+ y& f
  + p/ ~- R. K, w, k
   Calm the medicine
' c5 e0 O- q. n3 y* x& G  
+ I6 ]8 W! Q+ b& n4 m9 e4 g% g . @' m' x* s. B) w0 y
   From 1979 began literary creation, in the national and provincial literary journals published more than 100 million words of fiction, essays, reportage and script that works by income in various literary anthologies and middle school students in extra-curricular reading. Published works of fiction, essays, essays, dramas and operas.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-5-3 21:57:43 | 显示全部楼层

Welcome the Olympic Games, the new wind, stressing

Welcome the Olympic Games,hogan outlet, the new wind, stressing civilization
3 v0 A( R% v. p$ I3 k: f&nbsp,air jordan pas cher;     &nbsp,tn pas cher;   &nbsp,hogan interactive outlet; national boiling up, the National People's feminine, really excited for,tn homme pas cher. "The sick man of East Asia" not us, we are "the strong man in East asia". Now, China has stood up, and even the world has recognized, let us hold the Olympic games. Olympic Games is coming, as one of them, what should we do? Yes, let us in our home to establish a new style,tn homme pas cher, let us do a talk about civilization of high school students to meet the Olympic games. Now, Nanshan,hogan outlet online, a pile of garbage piled up, really,hogan sito ufficiale, I'm afraid after how many years, Nanshan back lost to a mountain of garbage, people can do not have to climb Nanshan, climb a mountain of garbage. This is not good! I think, to meet the Olympic Games, do not throw garbage is the best. So that our home will become the most beautiful place./>   
6 v6 I! Q  {+ G0 k1 Q& v    8 X- Z; G: K: X1 Y$ k" h5 u" y
   Related Articles:+ `" Q& c; T" c# ~/ {  A" r

8 K! Y# h' p  R$ l  
8 U, |; c4 g$ W& `! V, n   Forget _1. b" X2 |& n: T; g8 a9 y
  $ i! X0 v& w- W
   Gold of li
0 F. Q3 Q, S  w' `, o  & P; Z) S, n% b8 g  S( E- S
   The last _0# S0 |3 G6 E# ?7 B. R, E7 d
  ) ]5 x# u/ M4 J2 |

3 J" ]6 N1 M  J0 ?/ q6 B   My front desk said that we were sitting together like people from two continents. He is willing to help others, some people bully girls he will roar at the sight of injustice. This is very much appreciated. Ahout Jiao Jia Geng: when I sit in the seat but who are envy, I class the commission I is early on the "experience", because my best friend had with him the table too, said he is very annoying.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表