主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-8 16:55:29 | 显示全部楼层

The inspiration of the composition rose 400 words

road is full of roses, three people passing by.
2 A  O; O  [+ T) e5 @0 x; a9 H. U2 ? first just hurried,converse pas cher.( D8 W! \1 W6 U! u) R
for example: there is a very beautiful snake in Africa. Its body covered with red, white and black ring pattern. Other people absolutely did not expect is behind this beautiful pattern is actually contain poisonous fangs.
  w5 i- G' {: S" j- X< p > this story tells us: we want to live happy, because we want to make life colorful, to make it colorful and we want to to these animals and botany, as long as the love of life, only to make it simple, not to the last moment, don't give up, work hard a magnificent life! Don't give up! # I, d7 l+ e2 ~1 C& b( E/ c
rose # A+ K" p; \6 |/ w% E' T' o! S3 m
rose enlightenment
2 ~8 i' d! v3 z5 ~: i  M) y rose
6 G* `. n% Q+ N/ C3 D. K3 _2 d Rose (1) 1 w3 o. x* g- ?. d. r
see this topic we may think,scarpe hogan outlet, what will the roses enlightenment? In fact, it told me life, told me to cherish life. Read the following story you will know: 0 @3 s% L* v: X! y& W  a
< p > then I suddenly thought of a problem: "long handsome, swordsmanship and good" this sentence told the us a what kind of truth it? Behind the beautiful is always dark. The more beautiful people or things are always behind the plot, trick. We can see in many TV series, also can learn from the colorful nature and history picture scroll. For example: China four beauties in the Diao Chan two heroes of the Three Kingdoms period: Lv Bu, Dong Zhuo kill each other. The result: Dong Zhuo was killed, Lv Bu got a bad people's livelihood. Known as the "father of Russian Literature" by Pushkin,chaussure jordan pas cher, married Aa Staw Lia, lost the creative spark. * o0 A8 |$ y9 r8 }# A' ^
a rose in the vase, bright red petals have faded the color,hogan outlet, is a piece of falling down. The top of the stem and the inserted part had been a little gray, only the middle part was green. At this time, a miracle happened, it had little green bud. It has no earth,scarpe hogan outlet, no sun, only a little water. Over the past few days, and long out of the green leaves, a piece, two pieces. It survived, so that everyone was shocked. But it still can not escape death,hogan outlet online, the leaves slowly shrink,hogan sito ufficiale, the whole body is not a little color. But I believe that it is proud, because in its life there is a rainbow, in its world is colorful, is brilliant, it did not live in vain, it is also wonderful!
* W: ~" E% g3 s" M" CRevelation of
0 T  P8 T2 D2 a  h got up early today, and I saw a red rose on the television set. It adds a bit of beautiful, bright and lively in this wooden house. I can't help but want to touch and smell. It is careless, his sharp thorn to hand. Why do you have to grow roses, roses and thorns? Suddenly there was a faint voice of rose petals. I have ears to hear, and they can speak. "Just what the little boy is my sword stab to the" "Rose swordsman, you not only long Shuai Jianfa and good,hogan outlet, I really is love you to death." : {4 _' n. i( X
Related Articles:
3 A7 X6 p) w( M& D% Z. d " f" p7 K) }) b3 v

! d' j  ]1 ~: S' G0 T+ U9 V   Walk at ni
& u2 m* i2 W" R, A$ g- @" o, ?5 U  _/ f  
$ |: [$ {  O0 D# U" f   Share composition 800 words _! h& V8 g7 M) C: w+ Y$ D% ~  Z
  8 C8 S2 s/ M8 q! W
   The compos& c3 Q# a' f8 b& t1 C2 k; P

* h7 ~- `; x2 S $ J% y5 f0 l5 R7 q2 _
   This year summer vacation, I cherish excited mood and my mother and I went to the treasure island of China - Taiwan, on a day trip, we followed the tour guide came to the Taipei 101 building, 101 why is 101. The original 101 has one hundred and one floors.
burberry outlet[url=http://www.aa-files.nl
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-30 03:01:26 | 显示全部楼层

Time flies

< p > looked out of the window,tn pas cher, there had been such a wonderful melody,sac goyard pas cher, drifting in a piece leaves gently,golden goose outlet, did not have enough time to pick the next clip over the pages of dust, already from the fingers,scarpe hogan outlet, take away is said not to finish the story. There are stories where there is such a story, this will let me write it..
( N, |, z+ z, H, a6 Q0 e4 U5 x/ `Time flies& N* g1 W, L' z- Y0 r
< p > looked out of the window, feeling like pluck at the strings of the violin, amorous Beethoven Violin march in front of the cyclotron,christian louboutin pas cher, notes the fingers rolling with a swirling, like a piece of leaf, swaying in the wind, accompanied by the rain outside the window, the body seems to be flying as ~ I believe this song sounds of nature to I feel upset, and perhaps this piece of music is eulogized in such rain in the morning. And this is my story begins with..
$ \# p% J  g, z) H* M& i< p > my soul is this string of notes to the air can not contact, the melody in the moment that the fragrance to disperse the looming flashing in the girl called Alice's eyes, not carefully to understand this is the language of God,hogan outlet online, if this is a dream, eyes closed,hogan outlet online, I really hope it can now again, over and over again call me remember such a touching song. Close your eyes and I did not in the night looking for wearing a black dress with flaxen hair girl, I sat in a in the blue boat, it with the sea breeze in the dawn of a soft kiss on my cheek, each strand of hair waves with angel songs, I want to will this song song as a gift to your, beautiful bluesy tune a violin solo weaving you will come to my side of the avenue,< p > looked out of the window, won't have so a song?. the red violin, the pale blue sky, a gentleman to look like the old station in near the sea beside the chair,montblanc plume pas cher, eyes closed, gently pull the strings, eyes brimming with tears..
4 e% p7 ~- l4 z4 w* qRelated Articles:
5 p# r( D, W2 O, b. ]% ~6 A
$ I6 F, Q; M4 q, s  
4 l8 A8 a2 `- q& r" ?+ h' ]4 j   While stil
4 L. D4 n! r4 h: k  
) b! S; `- G( c% W) ?   To miss, to let go; to have, to cherish.* {) i$ h/ f2 Z* d8 @
  , U0 {5 k/ Q! Q+ n; G- Y0 s' `
   Who took my groom5 Q$ Z/ K& I1 h) [6 T" r; y# o2 W
  7 E. k* q$ z/ i* W! I

7 u$ z! [0 \7 ^0 {; S  How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
burberry outlet[url=http://www.aa-files.nl
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表