积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-29 02:37:53 | 显示全部楼层

Twenty-second Starlight Award Wuhan ended 61 categ

,goyard paris5 t* S: W4 j' V2 j5 I1 @
Song Zuying 4 j. i$ e4 F- w0 [8 d' ^
< p > day awards ceremony first highlight, Mo too including CCTV, including 32 TV "Mingzui" Qi Qi debut: they wore gorgeous dresses, under the leadership of Dongqing, opened the prelude of the party; then each TV host stage one by one, the reading evening with the theme of San Wen's poems, "we are the stars". In addition to the evening to add to the stars, they also try to use this participation attitude shows that the relationship between the host and the art of mutual dependence.
9 C! u- N2 l3 f+ ~# l Lake River, Hanjiang River Lake, the last night of Qintai Grand Theatre in Wuhan star studded,hogan outlet online, qunfangtu yan. As with the Chinese TV flying award, the Chinese film "Huabiao" neck and neck with three government awards one, the 22nd Chinese TV literary and art "Starlight Award" awards ceremony last night in Wuhan, Hubei Qintai Grand Theatre is held ceremoniously. In addition to CCTV and the 31 TV "Mingzui" back to the scene outside, famous performing artist song Zuying, Yan Weiwen, Dai Yuqiang, Cai, Andrew, Yu Kuizhi,air max pas cher, singer Cyndi, sports star Liu Xuan,christian louboutin pas cher, the stars also in the same field debut. Song Zuying sang "flowers" you belong to the finale of the party atmosphere to a climax. 8 h$ f$ j! |( {9 H6 K9 [
< p > the 22nd Chinese TV literary and art "Starlight Award" by the State Administration of radio, film and television and the people's Government of Hubei Province, host, host the Art Committee of China TV,hogan rebel outlet, China Central Television Taiwan,golden goose outlet, Hubei provincial Party Committee Propaganda Department of the Communist Party, Hubei Radio and TV and Taiwan.
  E4 B( o' G" ?5 ETwenty-second "Starlight Award" Wuhan ended 61 categories of 11 works of award-winning9 E% i, g8 o5 f6 T" f& T
Hubei satellite TV Jiang Jian and the central Taiwan Qing Dong presided over the
0 @, I* w' M. L* d4 q% B< p > the current Starlight Award a total of 11 categories, winners. Among them, the from all walks of life in the capital to celebrate the people's Republic of China established the 60th anniversary of the "eight show won the special prize," embrace the world - Expo countdown 30 days Bund International Music Festival "and other nine programs TV variety show Award; the Chinese NO.1----2011 in Hubei TV New Year's Day party" and other four programs get TV Dance Program Award; "60 years of singing drifting away, dedicated to the motherland's song" three programs obtained Music Awards for TV programs.
( F* N2 T' e6 V5 w1 f3 p1 C  J, singer Yan Weiwen performed the dance scene in the "mother", "9 M7 r4 V! [) c9 w
< p > the current Starlight Award the brilliant awards ceremony, the opening song and dance "spirit song" for the first time in Fang County, Hubei, Xinjiang, Yunnan, Tibet and other unique characteristics of national song and dance together, the wonderful songs Yakitori won the applause; opera masters Yu Kuizhi, she is also a "Butterfly" wonderful singing, gorgeous costumes will Chinese traditional art interpretation of the beautiful. The Three Tenors Dai Yuqiang, Mo Hualun,hogan olympia outlet, Wei Song singing "I like a snowflake from the sky" in a special way to pay tribute to the classic. "Sweet leader China Taiwanese singer Cyndi and Shaolin Tagou Wushu school cooperation performing the song" rainbow smile ", completely subvert the pure consistent impression. Dance of the "high mountain and flowing water" is skillfully fusion Hubei unique cultural and geographical characteristics,sac goyard pas cher, will be the current "Starlight Award" of Jingchu features exhibit without involuntary discharge of urine.
+ v# g6 S  ^7 c9 H4 J$ aThe final part of the party
* X: B* x' _2 A2 I4 g) RRelated Articls:8 l7 X& Q- Z- x' f

' z3 J- H7 a4 e" S# [  , [: C% P# R& T7 s! i6 D9 M
   Xinhua football trial has mul
' {  x" ?& g7 F  8 c- E* {  i* y  e3 i) T
   In the last round of Chinese
, x5 G# z2 r, W# f: D: m- y5 Y  
- Z+ ?1 h- B/ I+ @7 e   Wu Lei we have approached the
7 K4 a+ q; B+ l/ Q- D  6 @# \6 s- e( U7 x

5 T0 {: _% W: N2 ]3 [; V    Whether it is from the squad beat or from Perspective of stroke gimmick, ambition white cross Years War of Hubei TV seems to not let "poaching" Wu Mo sorrow, finish the combination of teachers and students love with Taiwan across the years. When the "voice" of commercial speech may be due to the combination of price and then break the ceiling.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表