积分
级别
2 注册会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-26 13:02:41 | 显示全部楼层

The Wizards ace 20+6 crazy counterattack nanzu def

,saucony outlet online
, r5 N/ k+ }9 T8 ?5 A" d/ ~0 E. IBut it is
+ C/ M! m/ P) @+ p7 J4 h" v2 L< p > wall this season, with outstanding performance,ray ban aviator pas cher, averaging 8.7 times with 19.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and assists, but today, a battle, obviously does not belong to his game, just getting his jumper with blacksmith ended, which seems to indicate wizards start all. Indeed, the capital of the team despite the home court battle, but the team first became a sleepwalker.
3 L, c+ p$ c) p2 q* A NetEase sports April 6th report: * @* k6 ~6 E( O7 u/ n
< p > Beijing time on April 6,air max tn pas cher, the Wizards home to. Defeat the bulls and wall the game grab 20 points and six assists, although the play is not bad,saucony outlet online, but was unable to prevent the team ushered in a fiasco.
  ]+ ]$ c" o# i6 l. ^2 Y! I& O< p > war to the festival, wizards played bad, Wal Mart re debut and ultimately is helpless, storm whistle finally pressed easily beat the opponent a 2 + 1, the one with no free throws, visible today is truly is not smooth. A shocking data is that the first two wizards game, actually only poor 26 points, as for the Bulls? After the two sections will be crazy to grab the 52 points, the two sides doubled. , E  x1 |) r* P1 j7 d
< p > just today so that the wall feel worried, he on the defensive end Canbei Dabao, Kirk Hinrich scored 6 4 grab 11 points and five assists, and substitute Augustine grab 25 points. It is worth mentioning that, in accordance with the current situation, the two teams will meet in the first round of the playoffs.
9 I8 G4 w0 X3 t 2 O  Z3 x: [& B9 G
< p > but again, the wall is considered as is a stubborn resistance, in the team mostly can not find the feeling,sac goyard pas cher, as a lord,tn requin pas cher, he count is on the verge of a supporter, first hit the jumper,cheap mac makeup outlet, followed by Boozer, steals, to achieve a fast break dunk and storm get 2 points. Before the end of the first quarter, Gortat shot from his pass. But one man, but not with the bulls in the face of the opponent's offensive attack,nike air max outlet, Waldo and how?
7 G& ^- L. s2 U% j5 e( J wal League upstart,air max 95 pas cher, all star ruthless angle, which will be reconciled to this position? Easy battles he finally began to get angry,stylo mont blanc pas cher, hit the outwire again after the distance in three minutes, and then to iron out assists. Although Kirk Hinrich immediately ultra distance also with color,hogan sito ufficiale, wal as far away as a 31 foot, which is the distance from the three-point line two meters far again pulling three points, then long distance assists Birkle dunk! The ball hit,tn requin pas cher, the Wizards have close to 59-70. It can be called to 11 points, a spent force, it is the limit for the wizards.
: B4 l& ]" a( Z1 F+ s" U( G# sRelated topics:- _9 o3 ^. w, y  v# I

5 _% [' R* l" c7 n7 h0 Z* C  $ W2 R. H7 ~) r6 S
   The 17 year old sister was ra
/ [4 B, ?8 D* D1 l, Q  / }+ J0 W1 v& @3 H$ B2 G! j
   The Beijin' A$ c' j4 o% u

& P! ^$ c, y* y   Y went to2 M" a( {) m. _0 w+ w2 J: i
  # S3 ~3 H/ O$ z1 j8 ^4 l

7 e; K& d9 f: o  o" n/ i0 M  W4 minutes and 10 seconds before halftime when the thunder team to 36-44 behind. Lebron layup, Moss hit three points, Miami quickly took advantage of pull back to two digits. Westbrook find offensive, he scored 9 points to lead the team to 11-2 counterattack climax to the end of the second day, the thunder team in zhanba half was backward 7 points.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表