主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-20 04:00:05 | 显示全部楼层

Study on the adjustment of industrial structure fr

key words: capital market, industrial structure, industrial structure adjustment,
) f5 F+ M) N0 ^- t# f- y; V3 DThe role of + ^8 S) w$ V. g3 U1 `3 I4 B
capital market in economic society. The remarkable characteristic of the modern economy is the socialized mass production, which requires enterprises to expand the scale, and the investment of capital is the premise of the expansion of enterprise scale. In the social reality of the funds holders and investors are not the same,chaussure jordan pas cher, because of incomplete information and asymmetric information, both difficult to themselves effectively to reach an agreement, capital market will connect the two, promote the formation of capital, so capital market is an important factor for sustained economic growth.
0 B2 E/ Y: h7 j1 k0 B; H: M industrial structure adjustment is a dynamic process, so that a country's economic development from the lower level to the higher level. Now many economists have put forward their own views on the adjustment of industrial structure, and now the views of the comparison are: Rostow
- p0 Y- _7 p8 s world economic globalization,hogan sito ufficiale, the rapid development of other developing countries in the rapid economic development, China's economy is facing tremendous competitive pressure. Fierce competition is both an opportunity and a challenge. In order to win the competition, the adjustment of industrial structure is imminent. The adjustment of industrial structure in our country can be a long process, it takes a long time to realize. Adjustment of industrial structure can't stay away from the market competition mechanism, optimize the allocation of resources,scarpe hogan outlet, guarantee industry limited resource flows to the high technology content, high efficiency,air max pas cher, control the flow of funds is the adjustment of the industrial structure of a breakthrough, China need capital market in a market to support the adjustment of industrial structure. Therefore,hogan sito ufficiale, it is of great significance to establish a perfect capital market, make the limited resources to obtain the optimal efficiency, and enhance the competitiveness of our country's economy and the sustainable development of the economy. 8 Y. w( j/ d3 S8 Z: w% c0 A
Abstract: economic development can not be separated from the continuous adjustment of the industrial structure, the economy from weak to strong, it can be said that the process of a continuous adjustment of the industry. Adjustment of industrial structure in different industries in the re allocation of social resources,scarpe hogan outlet, so that resources can be fully utilized, which are not in the capital market participation. # ^4 r9 }, z6 |' t
(two) the theory of industrial structure adjustment
+ j) V. {- N" n8 G4 t/ Y capital market. The capital market is an important part of modern economy, the capital market for the social and economic development from three aspects: first, made a great contribution to financing, the funds demand and supply of effective communication, mobilize social idle funds to contribute to economic development; secondly,goyard paris, the optimal allocation of social resources. So, resources from inefficient industries to efficiency of the industry, so as to eliminate backward production capacity; finally, to disperse risks according to the capital market participants' risk preference and financial strength, there are a large number of financial products in the capital market, the risks and benefits of various financial products is not the same, investors can set up the portfolio according to their own preferences, in order to disperse the risk.
7 J& F6 U& s: K  {4 Y, l (a) capital market theory
& ?' j9 K+ j$ ] first,mont blanc porte mine, capital market and industrial structure adjustment of the relevant theory
, [4 c9 K1 Z, r+ @8 IThe status of 0 U, L/ n) S' U9 c+ @& `
Related Articls:
4 T1 E' f, v5 H& ~
7 j1 |! @# Z2 m$ U) `  
% w% e# J+ U6 h/ Q! M$ a! l   Youth that( @1 \7 B2 z( i$ T9 j
  & n3 k+ ]  \! G9 C
   changes5 {2 K  S# N: n0 E& F  o, j+ e7 w6 }
  ! N, D2 y0 q5 K% Z  k7 i3 g& [  C: i
   Constructi% r8 N$ D' L$ \+ S1 d: J: M6 h

( t" |4 f* t& Y8 O1 X3 [+ E
- w4 Q/ j3 R& k# A6 {0 h) t* x0 bI finally understand why the original will be lost, these trees are all thinking of living creatures, they blocked me. At the thought of this, I immediately felt the hair rise, and now, I am surrounded by these creatures, but they are sleeping, I can not wake them up.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-5 23:53:07 | 显示全部楼层

Spend 468 million holdings Huijin Company for a qu

Moodie estimates that the move will increase the three line retained capital of 22 billion yuan, and improve the capital ratio of 8~12 basis points, while the three line has a positive impact on credit. Three dividend ratio has been reduced from 50% in 2008 to 35%. 4 f! K2 v% Z( g" K( D" Q
< p > October 2011 Huijin Company in the official website announced "since October 10, has in the secondary market to buy their own work, agriculture, to build four lines of stock, and continue to carry out the relevant market operation,scarpe hogan outlet, day holdings were workers, farmers, China, build a shares 1458.4 million shares,louboutin pas cher soldes, 3906.8 million shares, 350.9 million shares, to 738.4 million shares, cost more than 1.97 billion yuan. 0 R. ~) `+ k) M  T8 T
< p > 3,goyard pas cher, in February this year, accumulated through its own support the ability of sustainable development for increasing the large banks, Huijin Company announced industry and trade, and built three line in 2011 dividend payout ratio down 5% to 35%, while the cash dividend payout ratio of 35 percent of the Agricultural Bank of China remain the same. * {6 S- @1 b3 O& b% I$ r" B) m
< p > the Bank of China the latest changes in the ownership of the information shows that Huijin Company in the first quarter of the bonds at a cost of $2.5 million holdings Bank of China total holdings of shares rose to 67.63%. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China announcement also shows that a quarter of the use of 218 million Hui Yuan, industrial and Commercial Bank holdings of 50 million 320 thousand shares, total holdings rose to 35.43%.
! @9 m; D, t, Z, Z& g: n Huijin Company in the first quarter again, at a cost of 468 million holdings were 83 million 630 thousand shares of ICBC, Bank of China 50 million 320 thousand shares. Analysts believe that as the investor of the four lines and large shareholders, Huijin holdings is not how much money, is to inject confidence in the market, the move can not be belittled.
, i5 D  E7 J, g1 U< p >, it is worth noting is that in order to maintain market stability, reduce capital pressure of the four lines, Huijin last year since the second half of action can be described as frequently.
8 r. c3 ~: o* o0 G: X% A at the end of 2011, the capital adequacy ratio and core capital adequacy ratio of ICBC were 13.17%, 10.07%, 11.94%,hogan outlet, 9.5% ABC,air max pas cher, BOC 12.97%, 10.07%, 13.68%,golden goose sneakers, 10.97%, ccb. * ]7 D7 K  }- U) b& B
according to the requirements of the CBRC important bank's core capital adequacy ratio system in 2013 to reach 9.5%, the Agricultural Bank of China just met. The market is not expected to bank year financing plan, mainly through the endogenous accumulation of capital,nike tn, financing pressure in the short term.
  s; z6 }! _2 \+ I& C, ~< p > 4 released annual report shows that Huijin in the last quarter holdings of ABC 309 million shares, holdings of bank 1.48 billion shares, CCB 0.90 million shares, industry and trade, 0.53 million shares.
2 e, K: g7 g  D/ y< p > obviously, for the market,hogan scarpe outlet, the big four again financing demand is most worried about, Huijin Company Holdings and by reducing ratio of share out bonus, reduce bank shares on the market pressure. , h2 E* _2 S& ^( |0 P
Related Articls:
9 M# M( f7 _! g! d. R- C
& ^* c4 ?0 R$ [5 R& d3 R; w5 k2 d  
8 A  M# N* i0 d   Kleo's dep
4 q) ~( H& Y5 @; F2 U  
3 H- N( J1 x& r+ i# V& s1 H$ P/ k   Pace Wu sun in her mother and
+ K, c: H: G+ r6 z  
. }* q) G9 X; R+ x   about the liberation of Peking story we have heard too much. As everyone knows,0 R. T9 b( v+ D6 k4 }8 X$ g: I: H1 y5 \1 l

7 I+ q) f  K: @# Z# e
4 Q9 ?. K$ Q9 }' v3 p4 b8 q, [: Y  The reporter found that, when it comes to work, these performances, aunt serious topic, the little girl always nervously kept scratching his skirt. Only talk to the animation and movie these fun things, she was really relaxed, even smile brightened up.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表