主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-6 20:25:05 | 显示全部楼层

Noctivagant Diexi

the chilly wind has been slowly drifting away, after a whole winter grass, suddenly out of a handful of green. Yeah! Another year, 2011, spring to spring to Judah, swallow go again. Suddenly the heart has to go, time flies and never return,scarpe hogan outlet, the evanescent waves, only swim Diexi mountain. < br   > < br   > the way of walking, but feel at ease, not for high paying your poor, I always adhere to the faith, integrity. < br   > < br   > the fall of 2010, I was admitted to the Baoshan college, here began another starting point of my life, and my college life starting point. Finally the end of the first semester, the students of our class and I found selling Wahaha beverage provisional promotion work, written in the applied stayed, I inexplicably and home say the Spring Festival not to go home, system arrangement in the stands there live.  but the fact and plans to counter the total. I went from home is left in tears, I left home to lose a lot of things. I lost not and family happiness (and I know my parents I in the home very lonely, others saw the son of they will certainly think I),golden goose, also lost and friends together to organize the Spring Festival Gala opportunities, lost people in the village of my approval, in Shidian is lost life,golden goose femme pas cher, think of these sad things, can not help but a person moved out of the dorms. < br   > < br   > a man astride a small bag, holding mobile phone always without electricity, walked slowly, roadside cricket chirping did not break my silence. No figure on the streets, not even a car,hogan outlet, still afraid. I know I have no work, there had been a good treatment I did not go, now several jobs are not, really very sad, I have no face at home and talk about my situation. I have no money,scarpe saucony, but I have spent too much money at home, I was out of work can at home for money? In my mind to struggle and do not, I have come to the side of the diexi. I hate the dark society, I hate hypocrisy,saucony outlet online, hate to deceive me, I hate myself. Sometimes I think I really feel that I am useless,sac goyard soldes, here, I have no chance to display their talent, but also not be to see the. Think that year vocational students, President of the class committee is when I, many people want to flatter me, curry favor with me, how the scenery,hogan outlet online, mobile manager, glory to, today's lonely, really let people chilling, I know I was the world abandoned by the society. < br   > < br   > a person quietly in the stream go far, far away,goyard pas cher, see a fish leap out of the water,stylo mont blanc pas cher, jumped into the stream of mud, it in cold water and struggled, jumping, it wants to go back in the Diexi, want to go home. Because the bog water will soon dry up, it will die, I want to help it, Meng back only to find the original I is the fish. Yeah! The big new year,scarpe saucony, people in the home a reunion,hogan sito ufficiale, and I am a man adrift in a strange land, the wandering Diexi. I did not want to go home ah? Diexi beside the trees leaf, with the decline of many weeds!