主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-7 01:44:05 | 显示全部楼层

Li Kai's little romance

Li Kai is the town Party Secretary Li Yanfu's daughter.< br   > as secretary of the Party committee of the Li Yanfu certainly not town of aborigines. He and his family is in his town of Buddha office deputy mayor that year piggybacking families from the neighboring town of migrated the. But who would have thought this Li Yanfu in the town of Buddha when the deputy mayor and when is the mayor, this in the past few years even when the town party secretary, of course he still has the ability to,converse all star, these years down the Buddha in the town governance is also quite effective.< br   > Li Yanfu wife also is Li's mother. She is a gentle and quiet of middle school Chinese teachers, had Li Yanfu chasing her can be no less effort. See here, you mind emerges out of the Li is a gentle and beautiful and everyone loved to a body of Jiao Jiao princess, in fact,scarpe hogan outlet, also the, Lee is a charming princess is not false, but they're not very pretty,nike air max pas cher, and,bottes ugg france, but somehow it is absolute.< br   > I said the princess Jiao Jiao Li is a character collapses,hogan sito ufficiale, a very simple and honest girl, but the skin is very good, white reveals a crimson, like a skin doll, is the eyes a little, tiny, but temper Kehao, some are not miss Butler hangers.< br   > the little princess Riecke's primary and secondary schools are under the shelter of the teachers and principals over, no grievance, also does not have any special achievement,scarpe hogan outlet, but according to Town Secretary as saying that healthy grow up well.< br   > high school when Lee had onset of puberty the, she silently like class a tall love playing basketball seemingly very sunny boy, slowly when cooked, Li, Kai actually found he is the Buddha in the town and father in the town government work. Asked his father, Li Yan Fu said with a smile: "his father is you Fan Shushu." Fan Shushu is the father of the driver, more than forty years old this year, but these years have never heard of Uncle fan has a son, Lee opened his doubts and asked his father, Dad smiled and said: "children do not ask too much." To hear my father said,ugg pas cher, thinking of nothing, Li Kai simply no longer ask.< br   > but for fan Fang, Li, Kai has become more and more interested in every time I see Fan Fangjin classroom of the figure, Li will become excited namelessly; saw him play basketball Lee will certainly open braving the sweltering heat went to cheer. Remember each writing session exchange change composition, Li always do everything possible to find fan Fang of the well read, on the one hand is to enjoy on the other hand is her because of her in the mind of the little secret: she likes fan, and would like to know him more. May be pays off, finally, Li, Kai in a proposition for composition, "my father," spy in the to the secrets of the fan,air max pas cher, fan in the composition wrote: "I have two fathers, the first father at an early age and mother divorced, a second father is the exclusive driver of the town government, he was very fond of me, but always felt uncomfortable, so I try to reduce the number of home..." Li Kaijin fan side to see the composition of the inverted suck a breath of air conditioning, no wonder my father and I said...Related Articls:

guide lang

Peace time

Similar lo

if there were 2012, I would have to go home to see my parents. My parents to support me so much, never asked for anything, I always think, and so I made a fortune, and then how to honor them. Now a person outside, every day there is a hand to deal with the matter, but not to think about how the old at home.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表