主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-7 04:42:37 | 显示全部楼层

The game of life and death in Akita

< p > [guide] Akita life is the game of life. However, is a tragedy of life, from birth to death, he suffered the hardships and paid a heavy price, but also full of legendary color.
, there is life and death, there is life and death,saucony outlet, no life without death, death has no life. He died in this life, and he died in this lifetime, which formed the alternation of generations and the cycle of life. Born by the parents, died in Providence, this is to say, life is a game of helpless game. < br   > < br   > when I was studying in primary school, an autumn afternoon, I walked on the path back home from school, suddenly saw not far from the front with a load of wood plank of women shoulder the burden, jichong ran not far from the edge of the road at a ridge, covered with an apron, then lying on the apron produced. Face to face the mother,?stylo mont blanc pas cher, so I have a strong interest in the birth of life. I stand in the height of curious to look down, the production process of panoramic view. < br   > < br   > soon, I saw the baby's head, see maternal hands cradling baby's head,air max pas cher, and gently pull production line. A fresh independent life on this earth came to very worried. Use a nail pinch even with a pull to break the maternal umbilical cord with the bloody hand, baby mouth side erase. At this time, I heard the baby's first cry. The cries pierced the quiet wilderness,hogan outlet online, declared to the world loudly: this world, here I come. Then, I saw her simply clean up the lower body, put on pants, take off the coat, wrapped in the baby, step with the difficult steps left the production, toward the foot of the mountain at the foot of the small mountain village. Origin left a piece of wet crimson apron and the bearing life of afterbirth, the side of the road and the bear can ignite the fire of life of the dry. < br   > < br   > this thing gives me a great shock, on the one hand I for a woman to feel sad,tn requin pas cher, God should not make women suffer the share of crime; on the other hand, I admire the woman's strong and great, no woman no human, there is no this colorful world. I'm envious eyes the "wild" baby, he was born has created unparalleled romantic: romantic time, romantic place, romantic way, grow up will is a romantic genius. < br   > < br   > winter to spring, the passage of time, baby has gradually grown up,ray ban aviator outlet, Akita named,hogan outlet, was born in the autumn in the fields. However,golden goose spaccio, he did not become a genius, but in the life and death struggle. That summer at the age of 9, Akita had a serious illness, a few days later died in the midnight. Parents grief, crying half alive. < br   > < br   > because it is untimely death, Akita's funeral processing is very simple,hogan sito ufficiale, with broken mat wrapped, plus rope tied,sac michael kors pas cher, then please two people carried out, just to find a place to dig a pit buried out of trouble. Strange is, the funeral that day, just go out and did not walk a few steps, all of a sudden, Tianhundian,scarpe saucony outlet, dark clouds rolling, Fengchi lightning, heavy rain,hogan outlet online, carrying the corpse had to retreat back. There is a custom, carry out the body can not be returned home,!Related topics:

Unload luggage, easy road

A person's

Life benefit of life sentimen

to, cloud water, as soon as possible to practice immortal; would like to, Kuwata, a dream for thousands of years.

however, wind, Tan dream no trace...

station at the intersection of time, quietly lookback, the mood of the myriad light lock glabella, a piece of paper for years, semi memo Xinyu, Jo Shui 3000 soul Westside...

[pen landing place, ink drops into injury]

you, in my heart; I have, but only your traveler.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表