主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 22:18:05 | 显示全部楼层

Autumn Yan

a few days ago, the beginning of autumn, the weather is still so hot. Last night under a light rain, go out in the morning feel fresh, autumn is coming true! < br   > < br   > after a scorching summer, especially in the dog days of summer humidity is very high, really is stuffy nowhere to hide, nowhere to hide. Imagine there is even a cloud to cover my sun, makes people feel cool, a pleasure. Now the autumn, the autumn wind slowly gently brushed the summer irritable, refreshing cool lifted people, spiritual multiplication. The cloudless sky is so clear and transparent, flowers such as jade white clouds in the blue sky gently fluttering,golden goose outlet, like a few boats sailed into the quiet harbor. < br   > < br   > autumn is the season of harvest, fruit fragrance, the gold fields is the spring & middot; summer sweat & middot; daytime and return. The fruits of the harvest is the result of the hard work of people. Many hopes have been achieved in this season. Let them feel the incomparable happiness and pride.  autumn seems to be short-lived, saying a cold autumn rain, ten autumn wear cotton field. It is not yet time to enjoy the cool, it went to the cold winter coat season. Some people use the metaphor of life in the fall of the short life can be described as: people live in the world, vegetation and autumn. Some people say autumn is aging,tn requin pas cher, symbol of the decline is chilly, dismal portrayal. Inevitably this nostalgic sentiments make many literati and Beiqiu. In a dream of Red Mansions Daiyu's song "autumn evening storm windows" wrote: Autumn bleak autumn yellow grass,golden goose outlet, ball lamp luminous autumn night long, has felt the autumn autumn window, Nakan wind and rain to help bleak. I express her heart with autumn sad, total feeling chilly. But there are more poets praise of autumn, Tang Liu Yuxi "mushroomed": since ancient times, every autumn sad loneliness, I said autumn Chunchao wins, the sky crane Pai, guide the poetry to the Bi Xiao. Since the autumn will make people feel sad and lonely. I think autumn than spring. Most call people admire the poem after he was demoted to write out, he doesn't due to the fall of desolation and despair nor because of the fall of the depression and disappointment to reality, to the future pessimistic,sca goyard pas cher, but like a wings upraised crane, in sunny autumn air, Pai, enthusiastic, ambitious exhibition. He put the boredom of life to resolve,golden goose outlet, struggle for the ideal of heroism and noble sentiments. Really let people admire Liu Yuxi Dairenchushi,converse femme pas cher, open-minded mind. < br > < br   > people love spring, I love spring and autumn; people like flowers, I love flowers after the fruit; people love, I love easy to difficult; people Aifu, I before Aifu bitter; spring is to fall, the flower is to fruit, without difficulty and pain in how to Yi Hefu...... Fall to the enjoyment of beauty, abundant harvest, floating reverie, whenever Manshan popular storied dye to make the people feel full of warm, forge unforgettable eternal, in the Bank of the river of time affectionate shake Yi.
Related Articles:

The lonely time, falls the endless yearning

I believe that the flower is life, or how it will be when there is no wind, among them will have several strains of flowers in a peristaltic, each other directed at other nodded, seemed to whisper.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表