好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 00:39:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Time: 2013-11-02 source: admin Click: Second
that was a lot of years ago, when I was young, then the water in the river was still very deep. < br   > < br   > behind my house there is a river in winter, the river end of the thick ice,golden goose outlet, adults and children will go playing on the ice. < br   > < br   > remember one winter, freezing water after, I and several small partners, hand skating, rolling on the ice, very naughty heels stamped. The ice is not loess, you stomp it, it will crack. Yeah, we're trying to crack the ice. But we are very young, just remember the fun, but forgot, if dodge fell into the hole how to do.  navely mozhizhemowei. Later, we successfully stamped cracked ice, of course, we also fell into the hole in the ice. Cold water, which can handle the young body, and a cold.  now to think of it, just feel interesting. < br   > < br   > If love is like in ice dancing,tn rose pas cher, when the ice cracked, skating couple they both fall into the cold water, this thing must have who will find interesting.  love very careful. No one to remind the laughter of lovers, the ice will crack in the second. Who will remind you? God? God only responsible for arranging people to meet,air max pas cher, not to guide people how to live. No matter how people go,louboutin pas cher, God will not laugh. People to be brave to take risks, God only smile language not. Someday, they will deeply realize that every step, are meaningful. If the road is right, there is good fruit to eat, go the wrong way will be punished. < br   > < br   > some men and women think that love, together is what all good, they do not know, their story is only just beginning.  will not impact the life how? If someday, they not the spleen and stomach, dispute, refused to give wanted to rob a upper hand, desperately toward each other's weakness to severely impact, everybody forgot, some places obviously hanging "do not cross" brand. < br   > < br   > they are so self righteous, proclaiming "I I love you", in love blindly Mengjin, muddy does not take into account the each other's feelings. When the other pain, tears or shed blood, they still do not know repentance, mouth turned and tossed excuse: "I didn't want to hurt you, I just want to Hello,christian louboutin pas cher, I did indeed is thinking for you..." They still can not understand, in fact, they are in the name of love for the murder of love. < br   > < br   > they know not introspection,hogan outlet online, don't understand tolerance, where they are in the romance, they in the guise of love looking for nanny, in order to make his own better care.  this love, really love? >Related Articles:

After the first strong self-confidence

The night

Check this period of time to do what it: as a part-time job for several days, but in the end did not go, but to the very full, and didn't go to reason is because the weekend by Mami's introduction to the children's Museum on the bench to the instructor, the title of the report check pass mode and so on, no technical content of work, but we are really busy 2, 3 night, weekend to children's Museum, two days day labourers, no technical content, but quite busy; "I am special forces" to review again, and will give me impressed lines extracted, then spent three nights carefully wrote an article for up to five or six thousand words.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
hogan outlet[url=http://www.iispieralisi.it]hog
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表