主题

好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 04:25:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
"You little boy." Half built new smile to say, then face exposed solemn expression towards long ring out please gesture: "dragon old long, come in, please." "Ice old first please." The dragon ring also please make a gesture, saying that he was not overwhelming, although there are water and fire two fire as an assistant. Can ignore the ice to build new the saint class to fix for, but in general manners, he is still pay attention to the, especially his wife or family great grandchildren, the courtesy not more lift. Has been in the hall waiting anxiously to an ice et al, this just a dozen interest, they all feel like for centuries after the general, their continued speculation, especially outside a piece of quiet when,tn pas cher, in their heart is anxious, Hu disorderly guess, are they anxious difficult ah,scarpe hogan outlet, hall suddenly appear figures. "Stranded!" in the Great Hall of the anxious difficult ANN, walked up and down the ice destroy et al suddenly stopped, ten eyes have voted to the entrance to the hall, when see clear to most people in front of a look, destroyed the ice, who face on have exposed the joy of color, have to kneel down: "homage to ancestors." "All up! It's safe." Bing Jianxin uttered the words that destroyed the ice, peace of mind. "Dad,nike tn pas cher, mom." Ice spirit from their ancestors behind Cuanchu, suddenly rushed to the Lin Xiaoru arms, eyes red up, for she saw his mother in the short several days, actually the worn down, and his mother gaunt. She doesn't need to think, also understand that this is a result of their own reasons. Lin Xiaoru heard his returning to the voice,chaussure air jordan pas cher, to feel his arms with a sinking, Leng Leng, the next moment, her eyes exudes a shares inexplicable few cited. At lookout arms that familiar figure, not to that which is familiar faces, Ying number expansion one can not help but ruddy, line clear tears slide down face, holding his daughter burst into tears. Destroyed the ice meet my daughter safely back carefully is very excited,scarpe hogan outlet, but he cleared together, know this is not their emotional to, so he swallowed his heart the joy, eyes in their ancestors behind swept to sweep, really not what he expected. One of his love and hate figure appeared in his eyes, but this time, he showed no any unfriendly attitude, but on the contrary to the dragon ring a grateful eyes. "This is the old guy to me in the cave?" the dragon ring received the ice out mind andao grateful eyes. If you know the dragon ring out ice in mind, I'm afraid I will direct this shot shot dead ah,converse femme pas cher, kiss and tell. "Feng son, loyalty, destroy the son, you three people stay, the rest of the people are back down." To build a new ice saw crisis has lifted, while he and others have something to discuss, so let the family elders can exit. "Yes, our ancestors." Ice out should be immediately followed by his own channel, around the home people waved a way: "you are back." "Yes, Dad."." Ice volume day et al have to salute a way, followed by the exit hall, because in the ice built new into the hall after he closed the hall of enchantment, so the ice volume Tiandeng talent can go free.Related Articles:

The red dream where sorrow

Nine _3380 will turn golden

Gao Huchen

Sakura in light scattered in the wind, with their aromatic shadow, scattered fragrance, others go! I don't have the heart to explore this piece of quiet, just want to wood is in a daze, looking at it, it looked at me, a across each other and didn't have the heart to come into touch each other in the world!
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
supra pas cher[url=http://www.iisp
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表