好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-23 11:48:55 | 显示全部楼层

9.11 Shenzhou, Hebei prison break details for the

prison staff have all shut down
when two guards on duty and two prisoners are sleeping on duty. Open the door of the prison area, Wang Zhenqing from walking to the garbage station on the west side of the prison area, the door is open, and the door is very old, can be removed.
yesterday, the Hebei Department of justice, the Hebei prison authority to organize the media to visit the Shenzhou prison, Shijiazhuang, prison,hogan outlet, and to inform the details of the September 11th prison break in Shenzhou. This is the case in Shenzhou after the jailbreak, Hebei, the first official release details of the jailbreak.
< p > Wang Zhenqing used homemade tool to pry open ward door, the door has been welded on the a piece of iron,tn requin pas cher, to prevent people from the inside enough to lock.
< p > Wang Zhen in the light from the ground and less than two meters, found by a wall in the isolation area patrol the police,stylo mont blanc prix, but he soon sneaks in the near cornfields. Armed police chase after a period of discovery can not be found, they report to the leadership. Prison also began to organize human arrest.
< p > Wang Zhenqing moved on to the next to the southwest side of the wall, on the inner side of the wall is a quarantine zone, the iron railings of the isolation region has a rolling screen (spiral wire),polo ralph lauren pas cher, Wang Zhenqing in climb roll network cut the left foot injury.
according to reports, Wang Zhenqing lived in the two floor of the second district 202 floor of the room on the door of the upper berth. In September 7th or so, under a clear fog, may give him a wake up. In the early hours of September 11th,chaussure tn pas cher, there was a heavy fog.
< p > according to the trial, arrest,air max baratas, Wang Zhenqing surround circle was besieged for three days, but eventually escape out, go all the way, ten days later returned to his hometown in Henan Dancheng is captured.
>
< p > for the dormitory door unlocked, Wang Zhenqing will roll off the bed out of the dormitory,MK Handbags Outlet Sale, go to the prison gate area, with small transformer cores made of metal sheet is grinded into a trapezoidal tool to open the door of the prison area.
the homemade tools to pry open the door
- &quot,le coq sportif pas cher;Hebei Shenzhou jailbreak incident track
< p > in the isolation zone, with a watering pipe, about 9 meters long, Wang Zhenqing pipe wrapped prison wall lamp bracket, rely on water help turned up the wall. Escape at the Wang Zhenqing, power grid and the wall between the gap larger,mac cosmetics wholesale, with 35 to 40 cm. He smaller,mont blanc pas cher, we drilled grid and down along the slide pipe.
September 20th,tn pas cher, the Shenzhou prison warden Huo Xinfa after being dismissed, Kan Xuejun took over. Kan Xuejun said, now Shenzhou prison to go all out to ensure safety,stylo mont blanc pas cher, and the necessary transformation of the infrastructure.
Liu Jianhua, deputy director of the Hebei prison administration, Wang Zhenqing, said is still in the detention room in Shenzhou prison. Procuratorate is still under investigation.
< p > when small grid is electric the, later measured voltage is 6300 volts, Wang Zhenqing in the garbage station picked up a piece of polyethylene pipe, he put the garbage station iron fence door demolition is delegated to the edge of the wall, with polyethylene tubes open grid pulls out a small grid.