主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-21 20:14:08 | 显示全部楼层

Mentality is right, the problem is not a problem

The mentality of the problem is not a problem.
mentality, we will be relaxed. A lot of things we all have to face a change in attitude, is often the case, we were successful!
< br / > the United States, a pastor at home for the next day sermon, his young son in the house more noisy is no peace. The priest in a magazine to tear the world map on next page, and then torn to pieces and threw it on the ground to say: "the child, if you can put this map together, I'll give you a dollar". The pastor thought this matter will make the son spend a morning time, but not for ten minutes, the son had a good fight,golden goose saldi, the priest asked how he put together good, boy answers: &quot,hogan outlet;it's easy,nike tn pas cher, on opposite sides of the map have photos of a person,goyard prix. I put the photos of people together, and then turn it upside down. I think if this person is right, then the world map is right." The priest smiled at his son for a dollar and said, "you have prepared for me tomorrow's sermon. If a person's attitude is correct, his world is right.".&quot,tn requin pas cher;
< br / > the story everyone must have heard, the story of I have benefited a lot from the story I read a moment of high teacher personally to me told a story, the teacher speak after inspired my heart of vigor, make me feel actually do something very simple, then can I too simple, but I it shares the strength never disappear, until now still. I am not going to shrink back when I am in the face of things. I only know that there is a way to solve it in my face, and it is very simple! I often hold the strength, so that I am very interested in math, I encountered difficult problems I will not be afraid of it, but like it. Indeed, a lot of people think that difficult problems are not difficult, but a lot of people are not correct attitude, resulting in not dare to contact, back, so,tn requin pas cher, a lot of people failed! For my failure I will not give sympathy,mont blanc plume pas cher, I would be look down on them!
< br / > mentality is indeed very important, it is decided a person dare to struggle, dare to fight a prerequisite,air max 95 pas cher. The road ahead is bumpy, but over the hearts of people will smile and say; but also so. A person's mood will affect the attitude, I in the corner of the table kept a few goldfish, this is due to my interest hobby, in my lonely look at my pet goldfish, I feel refreshed and task in front of me I have a good attitude to face, I think again before a moment of high teacher to me speak the story, I began my struggle journey.
< p > if you have a good dream, then please first put away their own state of mind to start, I believe, the mentality of the, you half the battle is won; mentality of the, face all is not a problem as long as.Related Articles:

Not your e

Mood motivational phrases

We are in the interaction of external relations and in the quiet inner solitude, body sense the value of their own sense of presence, the one and only lived your life. If not active, not passive, whether you are willing or not willing, we used to deep and external relations or interactions or kink or investment or payable in, to the maximum tension and elasticity show that both strange and familiar with your own, embodies the contradictory and harmonious self existence, aware of the high spirited and low self pulsation.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表