主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 17:05:37 | 显示全部楼层

Qingming Festival

children will often mention my brother, said: they told their parents, my brother went to a very distant place, good will come back. I slowly believe, if not, will be more sad?
Oh, I'm not made?
in fact, brother reading is not how, but always take nine nine multiplication table to test me. I didn't go to school, do not understand. At that time, brother feel good magic ah, you want him to teach me. I do not know when, I will recite.
has a brother in place, no one dare to bully me. Who bully me, my brother took him down to the ground and shrub grass to eat. My brother is born Wu,scarpe hogan uomo, never lost a fight, but also because of fighting included many disciples. They call him a master, they are Out of blows friendship grows.
(four)
(a)
Qian Zhongshu said: our life,hogan outlet online, no life, only death. If yes, my brother and I never leave. Probably, we are still small, we may, kind of like a person.
so, then go to school, the teacher checked the preview effect, be struck dumb. He asked me how to write? I do not say. Because my brother, my heart is never to hurt.
I love my brother holding my hand wandering, the feeling is very good......
(three)
youth throb, people always blame yourself no story. But dear ones,chaussure air jordan pas cher, if God really gave you a story, would you be able to accept it?
summer, Sunfire chanzao. We are all like a barbecue on the carbon head, burned black and shiny. Pass by a well, know the water of the elder brother,golden goose saldi, have already been to press to bear or endure not to wish to be in the past, I am not a bit worried. But at that moment, I still have a big panic,spaccio hogan outlet, and tried to dissuade. But he's a confident boy, and he's still gorgeous.
sister as a child, crying is a nasty ghost, always clamoring to go out and play. Brother let her eat orange peel and eat that. She does not eat, just stay at home. Orange peel is bitter to taste good, eat, because I chewed. Brother chop off my mouth of orange peel, patted my head to scold a way: & quot; you silly angstrom & quot, ha ha, not stupid, brother, how will hurt me?
sometimes, I will always be rather baffling in the crowd to find my brother's shadow. However, I found my brother fuzzy appearance, is also not a trace.
I don't know what is the dead brother...... Why do you want to tell me yourself?
------ remember
(two)
< p > brother always like to play hide and seek with me, every time I can easily find him, until at the age of four, he finally won, because, I didn't see him again...
me and my brother, like the most intimate combination, where he goes,scarpe hogan outlet, will bring me.
Related Articles:

Autumn win

In fact, I want you to know

I remember saying to my parents, when I was in Shanghai, I was sure to take them over and play with them and see the world outside. It happened this year I mixed than in previous years to be poor, with investment of friends, loss of a lot of money, but also full of debt, and just like the "broken house even worse at night, missing the boat also met the head wind".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表