主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-20 17:47:51 | 显示全部楼层

Like my nineteen year boy got married _2

then, when I opened the door and said, "come here," he went straight to the big step, from the threshold of the head to the threshold of this one.
is unusual.
Xiao Cong rub eat rub all from his perennial empty home, perhaps that has been and can not be called home, parents in the field of business, never met, from the urine will be entrusted to his more than 50 years old grandmother. When I was a little better, Xiao grandmother caring, to be Xiao Cong grew up a little, can run >
< p > and I'm pretty sure Xiao Cong with me as not remember anything, because two of my 'first meeting' than in the movie little actress is still small, meet do not fight you cry howl is good, will not be pleasant and happy holding a hand.
and when he appeared in front of me, there was only one word.
2008 winter, photographed in Harbin.
I do not remember how to remember Xiao Cong this name,hogan outlet online, do not remember me and he said the first sentence.
< p > then, muddle through for me ramble told his strenuous exercise can not immediately drink charged after interest abundant speak today he played what a good ball, whichever fat long than the goal is wide but always keep the ball, whichever boy dribble pretty powerful.
< p > if not he covered the dusty, I almost thought I was standing in the shade of the old building, waiting for him and a group of friends on the football field farewell sweat, divertissement not ran back, panting to me said: what is good,mont blanc porte mine, I am back!
he said,nike air max pas cher, what good, I'm back.
< p > Xiao Cong and I with flash freeze frame in front of the 2008 ice night twenty hours, he is far from Great Britain humid sun download gentleman, or take the textbook studying he's worse than death financial.
< p > I and Xiao Cong from sojourn to the door, often I go upstairs and get the key, mortise door locks, before the door,stylo plume mont blanc solde, opposite the door will be able to follow the voice slowly slowly open, then Xiao Cong sandals, slippers, wearing four shorts and half sleeves, lazy leaning on the door frame, often elongated eyes waking at I said: I am a bit hungry.
like I don't remember life is how to call our mother.
< p > until I in 2011, see a film called "exciting", see the beautiful like picture blond little Lolita and for the first time meet favorite boy hand, suddenly nose an acid.
because I only from Xiao Cong,chaussure louboutin pas cher, finally able to cook instant noodles to do a good Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs.
but Xiao Cong always said that my mother's craft is better than me, at this point, I think he is absolutely flatter my mother,nike tn pas cher, I forced him several times to tell the truth,louboutin pas cher, but he has always insisted on a lie.
Xiao Cong is Xiao Cong.
mom is mom,hogan outlet.
Related Articls:

If you are alive, please come to see this tree.

Feng Shui

His home in beams, columns, doors, windows and household furnishings are carved with dragons, even clothes quilt embroidered with dragons, house, the walls painted dragon, home of the Lord simply dragon in the world. The real dragon in heaven know, very touched, ye came to visit him.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表