主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-5 18:18:34 | 显示全部楼层

An example of a strong will _4

< p > through the network, Huang Yang of the text has been recognized by many users, reporters heard her book to be published and asked her: "like this every day with the tip of the nose to 'write' word hard is what forces kept you?" Huang Yang slightly thought for a moment and said, "I have seen on television in a tree a few people are folded over a thousand years old, dad said it or saplings have fragile, loggers are that it's not a good raw materials, unwilling to use it. Results after thousands of years of wind and rain it eventually growing into a towering tree. I also want to be a thousand years old, my nose can move, the same can compose the light of my life."
Beethoven is one of the world's most famous musicians, and one of the worst in the world. Childhood, Beethoven was brought up in tears soaked. Poor families, parents estrangement, resulting in Beethoven character was serious, withdrawn, stubborn and independent,goyard prix, in his mind contains a strong and deep feelings. He began to compose music from the age of 14, 12 years old to participate in the orchestra to perform and receive wages to subsidize home. At the age of 17, his mother died, the family left the two brothers, one sister and father have fallen. Soon,hogan sito ufficiale, Beethoven got typhoid and smallpox, almost killed. Beethoven has become a symbol of suffering, his misfortune is a child unbearable. Even so,hogan outlet, Beethoven is still coming. He loves music to the extent that he can't be separated. In his works, there is a shadow of his life, which is full of noble ideas, and reveals the pursuit of good things for the world, longing for. To the beautiful nature, he has to express his feelings. Said Beethoven fate is not good, not only refers to his childhood misery,nike tn pas cher, in fact, his greatest misfortune, than the 28 year old deaf. First, the ear day and night, and then hearing the increasingly weak. He went to the field to walk, never again to hear the sound of the farmer. From then on, he lived alone for life, all efforts are for the deaf and hard work. Beethoven lived in the world, can understand his person too little, and only can give him comfort only music. When composing,hogan roma outlet, he often put a stick in his mouth, in order to feel the vibration of the piano, he can not hear the voice of his own, to tell his love of nature, the truth of the chase
five: the story of Beethoven
"fate Symphony" is one of the most outstanding works of Beethoven, its theme is to reflect the human and the fate of the struggle, the ultimate victory over the fate of. This is also a portrayal of his own life. This is a heavy and powerful note in the first movement. Beethoven said: "this is the fate of the knock on the door."
her name is Huang Yang,goyard pas cher, 28 years old this year. She used 2 million 700 thousand times more than 20 words out of touch the tip of the nose. In the family and himself that this life will be so,scarpe hogan outlet, found a nose accidental touch screen of the mobile phone, let the words completely changed her life. Sister often touched the nose of Wong said: "do not write, look at your beautiful nose, and now a lot of collapse." Often at this time, Huang Yang always with a smile said: "although my hands and feet are not controlled, but I have a flexible tip,goyard soldes, I want to make it like a pen like write a wonderful life."
Related Articles:

To protect

Visit the

The tree on _2

Mount Longhu is located in the territory of Jiangxi city of Yingtan Province, Guixi, 20 km away from Yingtan city. Is the AAAA level scenic spots in china. Chinese is the birthplace of Taoism, the national key scenic spots. The scenic area of 200 square kilometers. Has a long history of the Taoist culture, the unique characteristics of the Danshan water and cultural landscape "ruin".
burberry outlet[url=http://www.aa-files.nl
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-9 17:20:57 | 显示全部楼层

Childhood reading 700 words _3 junior middle schoo

Liao sand life how dark, ah, the family of the whole family of the spirit of the pillar, she is hard-working,golden goose outlet, strong, good, and often to Liao.
< p > Allyson life is so miserable, lost his father at the age of four, following the grieving mother and kind grandmother to arbitrary, on the verge of bankruptcy little dyehouse master grandfather home, but often suffer violent grandfather beaten. But the good grandmother always protects him.
about 700 words: five middle childhood childhood reading
a Liao sand in a stifling, painful environment to live a hard life. His mother's second marriage, let him alone and lonely, lost confidence in life.
"childhood" hero Alexa at the age of 7 after his father died, spent years in the grandfather with his mother to live. During that time,golden goose saldi, he was my grandmother's love, care, and by the grandmother tells the beautiful fairy tale to the influence, also witnessed two uncles to compete for family quarrel fight and in the trivial matters in daily life of selfishness, greed. The good and evil, love and hate in the real life left a deep impression on his young mind.
< p > we live in an era of material wealth,hogan outlet online, most of them are only children, enjoying the love of their parents and grandparents of the ceaseless, live clothing to hand out rice to the mouth of the comfortable life. We will grow up, this kind of love will make us like the flowers of the greenhouse,scarpe hogan outlet, can not experience the baptism of the storm.
< p > Allyson two uncles selfish, cunning, always because for the fortune and squabbling that beaten, tortured by the death of my aunt.
< p > "childhood" gave me a deep inspiration, life will not is smooth, sharpen, life will be people strong, brave and confident. I will take these invaluable advice, the growth of the road. Blazing in the storm petrel, like flying, never give up.
protagonist Allyson, is a kind-hearted child, industriousness and stamina. He was three years old when his father died, but with his mother came to live with the grandfather, grandfather opened a dyehouse. He has a bad temper, greed and selfishness. He often beating grandmother and children fiercely, once had a liaosha knocked unconscious,chaussure air jordan pas cher, had had a serious illness. He secretly usury skin a flea for its hide, secret, accept pawn, or even encourage workers to steal market.
life will always be bright, and to give the people of Liao Sha sun is the grandmother. Grandmother is a kind, optimistic, the heart is full of love and kindness of the elderly, her selfless love to enrich the spirit of Liao sha. Alexa in love my grandmother nurtured,hogan sito ufficiale, the love and hate, dare to love and hate. The suffering of life and not to let a Liao sand back, he believes that all the suffering will be in the past, will usher in a bright.
Golgi's childhood was miserable and painful. It was these tough experiences that he had more than the common people,chaussure jordan pas cher, and eventually became a great writer, and became a respected person. His autobiographical novel "childhood" with superb skill, reflecting the was Russian citizen class vulgar, selfish,sca goyard pas cher, and revealed the darkness and evil the tsarist autocracy.
Related Articles:

Unforgetta

Sunny day writing 800 words _3

Shanghai Museum of _4.

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
burberry outlet[url=http://www.aa-files.nl
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表