主题

好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 22:37:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
< p > treat culture people usually reaction is writer eight seven spirit, and a short-lived, Haizi, Sanmao are death and suicide, so treat reading people, and people will take his eyes are a little different, and reality is the belly of knowledge can not satisfy the material needs of life, now this society is oriented society, and culture's much too pay attention to the spiritual needs, ignore to meet the material, unless it is particularly well-known scholars and their works will meet the needs of people.
No matter in
< p > then we all have dreams,hogan sito ufficiale, about literature, about love, about a trip around the world, but now every night drinking toasts are sound of broken dreams. North Island -
< p > so most of the people are in the literary road will dream run aground because of the power of the dream cannot in the real life, take root, easy to be realistic, even glad to insist to come down, people also not the vision of the change, remember last year a literary man, blame sincere not faze, no car, no house, has the pursuit of spirit, like this man, not just Taiwan twenty-four female guests, like in reality you and I will be more or less, take a fancy to other substances, this is no way to avoid, no material basis for how to live, so they will have such a thought, is not surprising.
< p > our young for the future will be a dream, but reality meager efforts cannot embrace the dream of thick, as the North Island wrote this sentence: then we all have dreams, about literature, about love, about a trip around the world, now our late night drinking toasts are sound of broken dreams, so much love literature stop cultivation. Like Yu, as his name as, autumn rain, autumn's crying. He is really cultural ambassador. He wrote many culture, the essence of the book, but see how many, now he has given up, so there are people say he is autumn rain tragic cry.
How many people are there in the < p >, as he insisted so long, in the greed of the society, the materialism of society,hogan outlet online, no many people will go to see the real value of something, maybe there is no time, no energy,tn requin pas cher, their time in the eyes of the literary, as long as it is to read, people usually first reaction is that no one is to create, and enjoy the material wealth,hogan outlet, like a scholar on the plane survey, draw a conclusion, 90 percent are foreigners reading in the reading in this way, China is almost no people,chaussure supra pas cher, is perhaps write the people are really tired,,< p > my sister and I particularly admire her love of writing, deep and fan, her style of writing is particularly good, everybody likes like, the delicacy of her heart, with your fingertips, leisurely to draw a text, like incense and elegant flowers, fragrance years, fragrant with you and me. With the text inserted little advertising,louboutin pas cher, to you I have to stand, always thinking, think of literati, can not have the material pursuit, but step back and think, the literati are people, also want to live. The pursuit of life and are complementary to each other, only in this way can persist for a long time, you can write a better text.
>
Related Articles:

BL petitio

Magical charm of Prince Edward hill _1

They are b

I back seats in the BAB Nika Kingdom, Princess Olina will greet the up, a face of bitterness to me: "if you don't tell people a sound pingkong disappear, let people worry about, next time can not be the case." I from her eyes saw the splendor of a touch of very familiar, that is I often in Asian night. Plumage Meimu see, I naturally know what it means, the heart is not move.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
air jordan homme[url=http://www.gite-
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表