主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-13 14:15:16 | 显示全部楼层

Father and house

Father likes to build a house. Father built a house more than a strong,nike tn pas cher! In the three village five is legendary.
the root of Sakae Toshihito,scarpe saucony outlet, said: "under the eaves run deep. Visible the importance of the house for the rural people.
I when I was a child, especially the poor at home, parents from the early black in production team worked hard to do a year of living, is barely enough to us a few barely fill his belly.< br / > every morning, dawn just soggy white paper windows, mother play Kang, she neatly comb thick Qi ears,chaussures nike tn, short hair, raked up a small basket of sweet potato and two Cui Yan Yan green radish from the crypt,ray ban aviator baratas, washing, diced potato, radish rub silk, put together into the pot,air max 1 pas cher, ladle half pot of water,tn homme pas cher, then catch a large grain of salt, a fire and cook. Xu is due to water soup is too bland., mother thought, and pulled a handful of peanuts from Sheng food porcelain bowl to, put in pestle mortar tinkling mash, add to pot,hogan outlet, to the pot Luandun added a little meat smell. Mother tube this kind of rice is called: salty rice.
  I hate to eat sweet potato, that nothing fresh, sticky,air max outlet, sweet salty, choking in the throat eyes, hard to swallow; is to eat, stomach has also protested, grunt to writhing uncomfortable. Many times, looking at the full pot of rotten potatoes, I tightened his face and tears. Niang said, in addition to the sweet potato, which is home to eat? Production team of wheat basically are Gongliang, the rest of the poor every points a few jins,piumini moncler outlet, I also keep to your uncle to build a house to marry daughter-in-law!

late at night, I woke up,goyard soldes, dim kerosene lamp, his father still sit in front of the Kang, elder brother wrote words of work roll with tobacco, don't stop to smoke. According to my father's face light fireworks,le coq sportif femme, sometimes clear and sometimes dull.

"...... When I was ten, my dad left us...... My mother is weak, there is no claim,hogan scarpe, do not start to. My younger brother has depended on me since childhood, when the elder brother and my father. I can't treat him......"