好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-19 02:13:10 | 显示全部楼层

explain

explain
, put the phone down with a sigh, showing a relaxed look. A few minutes later and feel wrong, he thought no matter how to say it is wrong to curse, it will impress the leadership of his rude,hogan sito ufficiale, if so, the consequences are serious, himself is also necessary to explain to recover the effect. Thought of here, he dialed the phone said: "the leadership of the Secretary Hu? I want to explain that I just scold is one of my cousins, we usually very casually, so only scold him, for other men, I have never scolded."
director said: "no, no." The leadership immediately put down the phone.
director Hu said: "this is, what else?"
office director tells them to work, men go in a hurry, a phone call, said the trouble. The director gave his men to say how, then hang up the phone. For a moment, his telephone again say or have trouble. The director said: "I'm not telling you what to do, do what I say." With no other men to hang up the phone open. A few minutes later, the phone rang again,hogan sito ufficiale, estimate of a director or men call, pick up the handset, really good: "didn't I tell you to do as I say it?" He put down the microphone. Then the phone rang again, director of angry, grabbed the microphone to scold: "you son-of-a-bitch,tn pas cher, how so long winded, you have finished finished?" Scolded to hang up the phone, but the phone said: "the princess Ren temper is not a small thing, but I bastard lamb."
, listen, a familiar voice, bad,hogan outlet, is superior. So busy apologized many have offended, I'm not scold you. Leadership did not continue to tear down, but only after half a month to for a new round of leadership competition mount guard, let him prepare, said, and hung up the phone.
director more think more wrong, scold leadership is not a trivial matter, oneself have the necessary explanation. So he picked up the phone, called the leader of the phone, said: "Mr Hu? My husband is a princess, just on the phone, I really do not scold you,hogan outlet online, scold is a men, please don't mind." The other side said: "I know, how can you call me?" And put down the phone.
each other said: "the princess,hogan outlet online, do not have to explain, I know, I know." Having hung up the phone.
< p >, director of the mood, but this comfortable did not last a few minutes, it was felt that was wrong. Suddenly he thought leadership doesn't know why she called his men,hogan outlet, not to insult their subordinates have what view? Really so,tn requin pas cher, for half a month after the competition may affect the need to tell why the leadership scold subordinates, so that he knows he is not unprovoked scold subordinates. Thinking is called the leadership on the phone said: "director, just forget the to explain to you, because too angry, I just call the men is, I let him do a thing, he actually does not stop to telephone, annoying, I angrily, called up."
Related Articls:

Terror!! T

The pond at the 2

Good way

I finally understand why the original will be lost, these trees are all thinking of living creatures, they blocked me. At the thought of this, I immediately felt the hair rise, and now, I am surrounded by these creatures, but they are sleeping, I can not wake them up.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.2xsoftware.fr]bottes
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

-->
关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 南京夜网论坛 (www.ddfyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表